Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which HS BOYS teams will dominate this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which HS BOYS teams will dominate this year?

I know a few of you care about boys HS soccer, even though this site seems to be dominated by half crazed parents of girls. Here's our "safe space" (lol) to discuss boys HS soccer. No need for the usual dbag comments of "all HS soccer sucks" or "all the boys with any talent play DA." If that's your opinion then why are you on this thread to begin with?

So, any speculation for this year? How will last year's top teams fare? Any up and comers?
    Masuk
    71.43%
    Hand
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know a few of you care about boys HS soccer, even though this site seems to be dominated by half crazed parents of girls. Here's our "safe space" (lol) to discuss boys HS soccer. No need for the usual dbag comments of "all HS soccer sucks" or "all the boys with any talent play DA." If that's your opinion then why are you on this thread to begin with?

So, any speculation for this year? How will last year's top teams fare? Any up and comers?
    Danbury will be out for revenge. They lost a few seniors but have a lot of underclass men to step up. Let's see if AH can handle the pressure
    Farmington back to back? Go Indians
    Fairfield Prep or Fairfield Ludlowe could surprise

Comment

Last year's top two teams (W first) -

LL: Farmington v Danbury (sorry Shelton, you shouldn't have been there and you know it. Danbury looking solid but Farmington always does as well.
      L: Hand v Barlow. Double OT loss for JBHS. Will the Man in Black pull off a title this year?
      M: Brookfield vs Ellington. Brookfield in L this year, usually very competitive in SWC
      S: Coventry vs Old Saybrook - don't know enough about most schools in this group

Comment

Last year's top two teams (W first) -

LL: Farmington v Danbury (sorry Shelton, you shouldn't have been there and you know it. Danbury looking solid but Farmington always does as well.
        L: Hand v Barlow. Double OT loss for JBHS. Will the Man in Black pull off a title this year?
        M: Brookfield vs Ellington. Brookfield in L this year, usually very competitive in SWC
        S: Coventry vs Old Saybrook - don't know enough about most schools in this group
        Brookfield lost a lot of talent. Don't see them as a threat in Class L

Barlow had a young team last year. So should be good this year. Need to move ball forward and score some goals

Comment

Soccer is a girls' sport. So, who cares about the boys. Go play basketball or football, or even hockey.

Comment

Danbury will be out for revenge. They lost a few seniors but have a lot of underclass men to step up. Let's see if AH can handle the pressure
            Farmington back to back? Go Indians
            Fairfield Prep or Fairfield Ludlowe could surprise
            Don't sleep on Warde... Danbury is an interesting pick specially after the debacle with Trumbull last year...

Comment

Don't sleep on Warde... Danbury is an interesting pick specially after the debacle with Trumbull last year...
              Trumbull and Danbury should be a fun game

Comment

Soccer is a girls' sport. So, who cares about the boys. Go play basketball or football, or even hockey.
                You are a moron. Go play with yourself.

Comment

Thanks for waiting 5 posts in to be a douche. Must have killed you to wait that long.

Comment

??? I only heard about the finals fiasco with Danbury. Trumbull?

Comment

??? I only heard about the finals fiasco with Danbury. Trumbull?
                      I believe Trumbull was first to inquire about eligibility

Comment

I believe Trumbull was first to inquire about eligibility
                        Interesting. How would they know anything that specific about a particular player?

Comment

Interesting. How would they know anything that specific about a particular player?
                          Conference foes. A good Player didn't play in earlier games. It's not too hard to figure out

Comment

My daughters play soccer, therefore I am on this site. Why do you have be a douche and put down a thread about boys high school soccer. Seriously did your comment make you feel better about yourself?

I hope this thread has some good banter back and forth.

Comment

Conference foes. A good Player didn't play in earlier games. It's not too hard to figure out
                              Could have easily been an injury, but Trumbull went straight for an eligibility question?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X