Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The truth is that the 04 mirco team is very talented this year with at least 12 very good tecnichal players and very good competition within the team + the aggressiveness that Mirco brings to it.
    Now is carrillos turn to prove how good of a coach he is ,and how good he was scouting players for his new team.
    Carrillo will be just fine playing his age group. You guys are rating the team based on results vs 04s. What the heck? Lol is that how bad you want to put him down? Remember 05s best players play for Mirco. If that wasn't the case some current 05 players wouldn't be on DA. Mirco will continue to move up the best 05s. That's how it works

Comment

Carrillo will be just fine playing his age group. You guys are rating the team based on results vs 04s. What the heck? Lol is that how bad you want to put him down? Remember 05s best players play for Mirco. If that wasn't the case some current 05 players wouldn't be on DA. Mirco will continue to move up the best 05s. That's how it works
      You are wrong on facts and your logic makes no sense. No 05s on the 04 team. And, even if there were, that would make a 10-0 ass whipping even worse--if it was a mixture of 04s and 05s that put it in Carrillo's 05s. Clueless.

Comment

You are wrong on facts and your logic makes no sense. No 05s on the 04 team. And, even if there were, that would make a 10-0 ass whipping even worse--if it was a mixture of 04s and 05s that put it in Carrillo's 05s. Clueless.
        No 05s? Won't talk to you anymore. Learn your roster first cubano come pinga. If the best 05s are playing with Mirco it shows the other group is weak culero

Comment

Looser Weston parent alert

Comment

Looser Weston parent alert
            Troll alert big time. These two coaches are actually friends and very good coaches. Go Weston

Comment

Other DA clubs are doing this as well 04 vs 05 so what's the big deal JC will be fine he is a leader and figures his way through adversity so please understand he thinks and delivers this set back does not make him weak . He always likes to be underdog roll if you know him then you don't panic . The coach is the coach your just a sideliner stay quite and watch.

Comment

Other DA clubs are doing this as well 04 vs 05 so what's the big deal JC will be fine he is a leader and figures his way through adversity so please understand he thinks and delivers this set back does not make him weak . He always likes to be underdog roll if you know him then you don't panic . The coach is the coach your just a sideliner stay quite and watch.
                If the 05s really took a 10-0 beating, that's cause for concern, and no cother arch can fix it because re the season starts. You'd expect every 05 DA team to lose to almost every 04 DA team, but 10-0! That's not even competitive and that's a big red flag.

Comment

If the 05s really took a 10-0 beating, that's cause for concern, and no cother arch can fix it because re the season starts. You'd expect every 05 DA team to lose to almost every 04 DA team, but 10-0! That's not even competitive and that's a big red flag.
                  Ha ha ha ha I love to see the gueston parents going crazy at scrimmages. this will be a fun season and a great year for talking soccer...
                  strap on suckers, the weston kool aid is stronger and more flavorful than ever.

ha ha ha ha ha ha

btw, pastora should know better than to allow cubans in...

Comment

Wait for it your kid will come over to your and say the Cuban is yelling at me on the sidelines daddy wait for it wait for it !

Comment

2005 is weak at Weston and Kendall. Dont be so sad

Comment

News flash 2005 is weak in every DA so move on look at 2006 and 2004 the best da's have to offer .

Comment

agree, the 05s showed no competition, last season the 05s beat the 04s on the big field or at least put up a fight, only two 05 players were moved to the o4s and the rest remain the same with the new additions .I think a lot has to do with the new coach.

Comment

agree, the 05s showed no competition, last season the 05s beat the 04s on the big field or at least put up a fight, only two 05 players were moved to the o4s and the rest remain the same with the new additions .I think a lot has to do with the new coach.
                            Couldn't even be the coach to blame with two days into the season. Let him work. I'm sure he will lose 10 more games vs 04s but we'll get my kid better. Good deal to me.

Comment

Couldn't even be the coach to blame with two days into the season. Let him work. I'm sure he will lose 10 more games vs 04s but we'll get my kid better. Good deal to me.
                              Your kid doesn't get better losing 10-0. That's a sign your kid, his team, and the coach are badly overmatched. Yes it's a year up, but 10-0? You should not lose that badly. Period. Rationalize it however you want, dad.

Comment

Your kid doesn't get better losing 10-0. That's a sign your kid, his team, and the coach are badly overmatched. Yes it's a year up, but 10-0? You should not lose that badly. Period. Rationalize it however you want, dad.
                                Worry about your kid dad. We're in good hands. Yes, we suck, coach sucks, players sucks. Happy? You win. Moron

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X