Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think a GED might be a little too ambitious at the moment... he should wait a while to see how Betsy DeVos works out as Education Secretary, rumor has it she is thinking of creating a tRump University Graduation Diploma to replace the GED... for a large payment he will be able to buy that education...
    ... and clearly he needs that education ...

Comment

The diploma will be a life size cut out of the graduate with djt. Just bring it to any job interview and you are guaranteed to be hired!
      He should also be sure to wear his "Making America Great Again" baseball cap with a tassel... it will be replacing the customary graduation cap... {they are available from the Russian subsidiary of the tRump Organization}

Comment

So sad. Poor lonely Snowflake just keeps posting to himself. On a soccer forum no less. Can life get any less meaningful?

Comment

So sad. Poor lonely Snowflake just keeps posting to himself. On a soccer forum no less. Can life get any less meaningful?
          Well . . . . if he was living your life . . . . .

Comment

Well . . . . if he was living your life . . . . .
            So's ur face. Duh huh.

Comment

Baaaa! Baaaa! Baaaa!

So wild with marxist rage that you can't stop answering your own posts!! Better go grab your safety pin Nancy!!

Do you type these posts with your Anqueefa mask on? LMMFAO!!!

I forgot. Who was your candidate again?? MUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

You need to pluralize (that means make more than one) Snowflake -- sorry to crush your asinine (look up dumb-ass in a dictionary) fantasy. Can't you come up with something more original than a pathetic ad hominem attack?

Comment

The Marx Brothers

So wild with marxist rage that you can't stop answering your own posts!! Better go grab your safety pin Nancy!!

Do you type these posts with your Anqueefa mask on? LMMFAO!!!

I forgot. Who was your candidate again?? MUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                  The one that got the most votes. MUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
                  (and tRump is still having lying about that).
                  But every cloud has a silver lining --- the spineless, ass-kissing, quisling Republicans have 'assumed the position' and are being publicly humiliated by the confessed groper in chief...
                  How does it feel?

Comment

The one that got the most votes. MUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
                    (and tRump is still having lying about that).
                    But every cloud has a silver lining --- the spineless, ass-kissing, quisling Republicans have 'assumed the position' and are being publicly humiliated by the confessed groper in chief...
                    How does it feel?
                    You mean winning? Feels great. Feels like peeing standing up. When was the last time anyone grabbed your pu$$y? Liberal snowflake. You wish you knew how that felt.

Comment

A sucker born every minute...

You mean winning? Feels great. Feels like peeing standing up. When was the last time anyone grabbed your pu$$y? Liberal snowflake. You wish you knew how that felt.
                      Hmm... so you think being abused by tRump is winning? and feels great? A definitive case of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy
                      Had you pegged as someone who pees sitting down...
                      and what is it with you Republicans and pussy grabbing? What does your mother think about it and does she wish she knew how it felt ?

Comment

Trump spent Friday night more concerned about his pardon ratings than the people of Houston. Meanwhile, what is Trump's biggest supporter in Houston doing...

https://i.redd.it/q0sru2y61liz.jpg

Comment

^^^ the guy is a douche extraordinaire. But as much as it pains me to quasi defend him the facility isn't equipped to handle refugees. Remember the disaster at the NOLA Superdome? Not having enough food, water and other supplies can create dangerous situations as well. Now he could tell the Red Cross and other agencies they can use the site and let them do what they do best. I saw a new report this morning about the main Houston facility that is bursting at the seems. But he's one of the many so called "Christians" that use the bible when it suits their needs but don't really live by it - kind of like many in Republican party as well. Several in the GOP voted against support after Hurricane Sandy, including TX senator Ted Cruz. If as a nation we can't help people most in need what kind of nation are we? But yeah, let's spend money on that wall!

Comment

Hmm... so you think being abused by tRump is winning? and feels great? A definitive case of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy
                            Had you pegged as someone who pees sitting down...
                            and what is it with you Republicans and pussy grabbing? What does your mother think about it and does she wish she knew how it felt ?
                            I love that you bring my mom into the discussion. She could teach you a thing or two about the difference between men and women. Real men that is, not the kind that feel safer in the girls' room. So hang on to your pink pussy hat cause we're going to make America great again.

Comment

I love that you bring my mom into the discussion. She could teach you a thing or two about the difference between men and women. Real men that is, not the kind that feel safer in the girls' room. So hang on to your pink pussy hat cause we're going to make America great again.
                              I am sure that your mom is a wonderful women... though obviously lacking parenting skills.

Your conception of women as sex objects and your invoking the term "real men"... would appear to be the usual sad cover up for some latent psychological inadequacy or Oedipus complex.
                              How could you possibly think that you are going to make America great again? (you surely did not believe all those tRumpian lies, did you?)

Comment

^^^ the guy is a douche extraordinaire. But as much as it pains me to quasi defend him the facility isn't equipped to handle refugees. Remember the disaster at the NOLA Superdome? Not having enough food, water and other supplies can create dangerous situations as well. Now he could tell the Red Cross and other agencies they can use the site and let them do what they do best. I saw a new report this morning about the main Houston facility that is bursting at the seems. But he's one of the many so called "Christians" that use the bible when it suits their needs but don't really live by it - kind of like many in Republican party as well. Several in the GOP voted against support after Hurricane Sandy, including TX senator Ted Cruz. If as a nation we can't help people most in need what kind of nation are we? But yeah, let's spend money on that wall!
                                "Not equipped to handle refugees" !?
                                The shelters are full, the hospitals are full, fire stations, gas stations, shopping malls, tons of local churches. None of these places are equipped either, and they are all overflowing with refugees.

It is pouring rain, and tens of thousands are homeless. But his "church" is huge and empty and dry - but screw those who are literally seeking shelter in a storm. Not welcome in the mega-church. They are "not equipped" so the people can stay out in the heavy rain and dangerous conditions.

Spare me that BS about it not being equipped. Hypocritical Christian right BS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X