Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How hard are you laughing? Is it a LOL, a LMAO or a ROFL?
    ROTFLMFAO probably.

Comment

FC was fine without him. They lost the fall opener to crossfire, but were missing several other players as well. The only other loss without him was a 3-2 loss at Harmony which was tied 2-2 for quite a while until WashT got a late goal. Check your facts!
      Lame excuses from the FC contingent....per usual. Just take some accountability for this reckless, defiant kid. You are doing no favors. The kid needs help. If it's true that he will play for TA, that is terrific. It's probably his only chance to get on the right path to success. He is a good player, but with all the other stuff he will amount to nothing (as pointed out earlier in the thread many times). FC doesn't have the skills (or guts) to handle him. TA will not tolerate that kind of behavior. Period. Case in point, is a certain WT kid who was being called out on TS by name as a "thug." He is a different kid now with a phenomenal attitude, a great player and named Captain. Not all is lost yet, but the faster this kid gets out of little DA, the better for everyone's safety and his individual success. I give him 2 months at TA and if he doesn't shape up, his soccer career has a dim future.

Comment

Lame excuses from the FC contingent....per usual. Just take some accountability for this reckless, defiant kid. You are doing no favors. The kid needs help. If it's true that he will play for TA, that is terrific. It's probably his only chance to get on the right path to success. He is a good player, but with all the other stuff he will amount to nothing (as pointed out earlier in the thread many times). FC doesn't have the skills (or guts) to handle him. TA will not tolerate that kind of behavior. Period. Case in point, is a certain WT kid who was being called out on TS by name as a "thug." He is a different kid now with a phenomenal attitude, a great player and named Captain. Not all is lost yet, but the faster this kid gets out of little DA, the better for everyone's safety and his individual success. I give him 2 months at TA and if he doesn't shape up, his soccer career has a dim future.
        Per usual.......

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...dead-horse.gif

Comment

The other way in which TA will benefit this kid (or any kid with an overbearing soccer parent), is that one of the first orders of business with the Academy is removing the overbearing soccer parents from the equation.

On Day One, the law is laid down: This is not a club team, and you (mom and dad) are not our paying customers. Your sons are now receiving compensated training; as such they are now professionals and are expected to act like professionals. Goofing off is not tolerated, and players are expected to manage their own soccer careers. Your job, as parents is to bring the kids to practice and pick them up afterwards, and to come cheer at games. That's it, parents--how we train your sons and why is, quite frankly, none of your f***ing business. (The Timbers don't put it that way, of course, but that's essentially how it works). You do not interfere with how we run the academy in any way, shape, or form. You do not approach the coaches to talk about playing time, position, or anything else like that--such decisions, and why, will be communicated directly with the kids. You do not even get to observe practices--you can wait outside if you have nothing to do, but practices are closed. And any attempt to interfere with the operation of the team, including bad-mouthing other kids or the coaching staff, are not tolerated and will quickly get you and your kid booted from the Academy if you even try.

If you don't like this, Mom and Dad, the door is over there; there are a line of kids outside waiting to take your DS's spot.

In short--the sort of nonsense that FC reportedly puts up with from the father of #9, will simply not fly with TA.

Comment

He might actually thrive with the high structure and would be a good and much needed addition to that team.

Comment

He might actually thrive with the high structure and would be a good and much needed addition to that team.
              He will or he will not, it is up to him.

Now, FC where is the game film? I have visualized what I have read on here, and want to see that Kid turn I to the Hulk on Xfire!

Comment

Now, FC where is the game film? I have visualized what I have read on here, and want to see that Kid turn I to the Hulk on Xfire!
                Agreed. FC you haven't posted any videos since the merger of BSC and NEU. Careful, you don't want to give the appearance that your club is losing anything.

Comment

in the second half yes.....

Comment

Predictions:

FC 3, Crossfire 1. Crossfire pays a visit to Charlie's Carpet.
                    WT 3, BSC 1. Poowerlines is open for business! After playing Dallas Cup on grass, Westside returns to its favorite swamp.
                    WashT 2, CFC 0. Same score as last time, as Capitol visits Harmony.

Eastside is idle.
                    Didn't do so badly.

FC 3, Crossfire 2. What do Crossfire, the Timbers, and Man City have in common? All three managed to blow 2-0 leads and lose 3-2 over the weekend. (And like the Timbers, a disputed PK was in there somewhere). Result: Past the keeper's fingertips, into the upper 90.

WT 4, BSC 1. The actual game was the undercard for the mommy-and-daddy flamewar that erupted here in TS over the weekend. No matter, Westside followed up their whipping of United Bridlemile from before Spring Break, with another whipping of the club. Bad news for Cony's crew is--they have no more games left against BSC this season. Past the keeper's fingertips, into the upper 90.

WashT 5, CFC 1. Washington is simply not a good matchup for Capitol. Result. Off the post, and in.

Comment

in the second half yes.....
                      1st half, 2nd half....The whole game. Pretty sure when he was attempting to retrieve the ball from an Xfire player after his PK, and threw the Xfire player to the ground, while threatening to "eff him up" that it was a new low even for him. Kid is a jerk, and his future his dim.

Comment

1st half, 2nd half....The whole game. Pretty sure when he was attempting to retrieve the ball from an Xfire player after his PK, and threw the Xfire player to the ground, while threatening to "eff him up" that it was a new low even for him. Kid is a jerk, and his future his dim.
                        I don't know if he threw him down. I think it was more of a body slam!
                        I think Hulk Hogan himself would've been proud.

Comment

I don't know if he threw him down. I think it was more of a body slam!
                          I think Hulk Hogan himself would've been proud.
                          This kid sure gets everyone's attention! Must be really good

Comment

right. this thread lies beneath a thick jelly forcefield

Comment

He is good, but unfortunately all the other antics no foul mouth leave a lot to be desired. Unfortunately he has been allowed by his parents and coaches to run wild without consequences and he will either continue down that path and where it leads or hopefully find an adult that teaches him accountability and humility and he gets on the right track to make something of himself in life- especially since he is not really good enough to make a living from soccer in the long run

Comment

Still missing the game reports from WT/BSC and FC/Crossfire. @#$!@#$ lazy referees.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X