Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do parents support programs like this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT does not pay his coaches. Truth.

The two guarantees are late checks and short checks. Always. Ask any former python coach. Go step further and ask current coaches too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OT does not pay his coaches. Truth.

The two guarantees are late checks and short checks. Always. Ask any former python coach. Go step further and ask current coaches too.

Then why do they stay? ......you must be a writer for Fox News, you do well with conspiracies and innduendos.

O is giving work to the so called underachievers working their way through school or feeding a family, but they all have one thing in common and that's the love of soccer. I don’t know why you hate that so much. Don’t hate.

Maybe your lifestyle is comfortable getting a few zeros every two weeks on your check.

Just sayin.....

Comment

Then why do they stay? ......you must be a writer for Fox News, you do well with conspiracies and innduendos.

O is giving work to the so called underachievers working their way through school or feeding a family, but they all have one thing in common and that's the love of soccer. I don’t know why you hate that so much. Don’t hate.

Maybe your lifestyle is comfortable getting a few zeros every two weeks on your check.

Just sayin.....
        And to follow up, it’s easy to bash or criticize but are you doing anything for others to play soccer , do you have a place my kids or i can kick it around ? Maybe Os dream was that since he’s passionate...most passionate folks see green pastures while others see a dump, I wish I had that facility I’d be there 24/7 playing ball.

What happened to United Indoor in Stratford ? didn’t that guy sell out and leave customers in the cold? how passionate was he after his kid stopped youth soccer.

Someone please explain if they have plans for better.

Comment

So it's okay that he manipulates coaches pay because your kid gets to play at his facility. Got it.

Comment

So it's okay that he manipulates coaches pay because your kid gets to play at his facility. Got it.

if it’s true can you do something like open a facility and pay those coaches the amount they deserve?

I think McDs pays less with longer hours so while your building the facility , multitask and get something done there too.

Let’s keep it real and realize that Beggars are not choosers , you do what you can if your options are limited.

Comment

I have no dog in this hunt, but......

If a coach contracts with a club to provide a certain level of coaching service for a set stipend, and the coach delivers on that contract, why would anyone side with the club owner for not paying the coach, not paying timely, or shorting the coach on the contracted fee? Seems to me that if the owner does this, he or she is pretty scummy. Matters now what facility they own or what they've done for the game.

Pay your people. If you can't, don't bitch when they drag your name around here and crap on it.

if it's all a lie and he is paying properly, then shame on the fools who come here and claim otherwise.

So which is it?

Comment

Ask anyone of his former directors or people who have worked for him over he years and you will realize rather quick what side the truth lies on.

So because Someone comes off as a passionate and "nice" to a parent who they only see as dollar signs it makes it OK to constantly screw coaches out of a couple bucks so he can pad his own pockets? Omar has been screwing with people's EARNED money for along time, this person is just exposing the truth of the matter

Comment

Ask anyone of his former directors or people who have worked for him over he years and you will realize rather quick what side the truth lies on.

So because Someone comes off as a passionate and "nice" to a parent who they only see as dollar signs it makes it OK to constantly screw coaches out of a couple bucks so he can pad his own pockets? Omar has been screwing with people's EARNED money for along time, this person is just exposing the truth of the matter
                  I know two former coaches and they’ve told me in the past that O is cheap but never mentioned not being paid, or waiting for any exaggerated amount of time.

People are constantly walking up to O handing him small rolls of dough and it can cause some sourness.

Comment

Winter league is a joke

Comment

Winter league is a joke

Anything closer and what options do my kids have without emptying the bank.

Comment

Anything closer and what options do my kids have without emptying the bank.
                        Ole. Different locations.

Comment

Winter league is a joke
                          Winter league is a scam. Rec players who have never touched a ball with academy players on same field. Same teams playing each other for 17 weeks.

Comment

I know two former coaches and they’ve told me in the past that O is cheap but never mentioned not being paid, or waiting for any exaggerated amount of time.

People are constantly walking up to O handing him small rolls of dough and it can cause some sourness.
                            Has nothing to do with people handing Omar money and everything to do with Omar handing out money he owes. You don't contract people on a hourly basis and than short them. I'm sure he is paid on time by his town contracts and field rentals, so why is it coaches have to wait weeks? Should I rent the field out and wait an extra week to pay for it?

Comment

Has nothing to do with people handing Omar money and everything to do with Omar handing out money he owes. You don't contract people on a hourly basis and than short them. I'm sure he is paid on time by his town contracts and field rentals, so why is it coaches have to wait weeks? Should I rent the field out and wait an extra week to pay for it?

you have all the details so I guess we should believe you.

Thanks I’ll contact the DA.

Comment

Pay your coaches Omar

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X