Carrillo vs Mirco

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please stop over inflated rating on one team or the other. The constant mental master you know what is stupid . They are just kids and they are just coaches that follow a stupid US soccer DA curriculum that everyone follows in the system. Saying they are top 10 in the state of DA is laughable there are not 10 teams in the state at that age group so what are they 10 th so funny .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Carrillo’s team is top ten in state
      It's an average team at best

Comment

Carrillo continues to lose... tie to Boca ugh...
        pressure will be too great and he will start crying like he did at pines
        LOL...sure will

Comment

He won everything at Pines. The team is doing great!!!!!
          Here is your typical Pines now Weston parent who has been brained washed.....

Comment

Please stop over inflated rating on one team or the other. The constant mental master you know what is stupid . They are just kids and they are just coaches that follow a stupid US soccer DA curriculum that everyone follows in the system. Saying they are top 10 in the state of DA is laughable there are not 10 teams in the state at that age group so what are they 10 th so funny .
            uh, there is no us soccer curriculum

Comment

My vote rests with Carrillo. Mirco has his nose 100 percent up Zeigler’s asss.

Comment

gotta pay the bills...

Comment

Dude, trump will send him back to Italy, unless he is 100 percent dedicated to the agenda and keeps his job. At this rate there is a 100 percent chance that he gets a 100 percent raise at after this season.

Comment

Carrillo is honest with the players and I would say fair. He plays the best players. Mirco doesnt have the same freedom.

Comment

That’s soccer and such is life. Full of cronyism.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X