Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    True but when my kid played there, there was a core group on the team that had been together for a long time and the kids were truly friends. Not unwelcoming to the new players, just see how it might be tough for some to feel they connect right away.
    Don't see how that's different from any club. We are new to Seacoast this year, and there is a group who have been together. That being said, quite welcoming.

Comment

Don't see how that's different from any club. We are new to Seacoast this year, and there is a group who have been together. That being said, quite welcoming.
      Not much to choose from there though... so, there's that, I guess.

Comment

What's up with the defense on this team?
        Everyone looks like a hero against weak teams.

Comment

When did being a racist phuque become so tolerable? Oh that's right, brave Billy Bob only spouts his garbage when he plays nitwit on TS. He didn't d dare show up with his white supremacist scum buddies to get his fat butt kicked in public in August or yesterday.
          Typical ignorant liberal who thinks he/she/it can control the thoughts and actions of others. Nothing in my post was racist, but feel free to throw the word out there because "white guilt". I laugh at idiots who get triggered by jokes that are common on any primary school playground. I also laugh at the outrage when someone dares stand up to to intolerable a55es like you.

To answer your question, racism has been tolerated in this country, and others for hundreds of years, but you probably didn't study history as that would trigger you. Let's talk about South Africa stealing farmland from white farmers to give to blacks. Let's talk about Asians suing Harvard for maintaining years of ethnicity quotas, and as such, admitting inferior candidates who were of particular race. Let's talk about The Bell Curve and it's scientific findings. Those things aren't compatible with your screwed up world view so I'm sure you'll dismiss them.

Here's some advice. STFU. Your worldview sucks and no one cares about your self-riteous whining.

Comment

Typical ignorant liberal who thinks he/she/it can control the thoughts and actions of others. Nothing in my post was racist, but feel free to throw the word out there because "white guilt". I laugh at idiots who get triggered by jokes that are common on any primary school playground. I also laugh at the outrage when someone dares stand up to to intolerable a55es like you.

To answer your question, racism has been tolerated in this country, and others for hundreds of years, but you probably didn't study history as that would trigger you. Let's talk about South Africa stealing farmland from white farmers to give to blacks. Let's talk about Asians suing Harvard for maintaining years of ethnicity quotas, and as such, admitting inferior candidates who were of particular race. Let's talk about The Bell Curve and it's scientific findings. Those things aren't compatible with your screwed up world view so I'm sure you'll dismiss them.

Here's some advice. STFU. Your worldview sucks and no one cares about your self-riteous whining.
            That's A LOT to say in defense of some ********* joking that a coach is a homosexual. There is a mountain of academic research that suggests you might be someone struggling with your own sexuality. We'll pray for you.

Comment

That's A LOT to say in defense of some ********* joking that a coach is a homosexual. There is a mountain of academic research that suggests you might be someone struggling with your own sexuality. We'll pray for you.
              If he is a homosexual?

Why would you feel the need to pray for him?
              You must believe that there is something wrong with being homosexual? You cry foul when you think you see racial insensitivity but have no problem condemning homosexuals? What hypocrisy!

Comment

Let's talk about South Africa stealing farmland from white farmers to give to blacks. Let's talk about Asians suing Harvard for maintaining years of ethnicity quotas, and as such, admitting inferior candidates who were of particular race. Let's talk about The Bell Curve and it's scientific findings. Those things aren't compatible with your screwed up world view so I'm sure you'll dismiss them.
                what?! Let's not. you're taking too much on bud. Relax, take a deep breath and take care of your family.

Comment

What a colossal waste of money the new indoor facility is in Epping. Looks very impressive from the outside and then you go inside to see about 5 square feet of playing space. Should have expected this from the same brain trust that watches ball after ball roll under the fence on the academy field and doesn't invest a few dollars and hours of effort to correct it. Had high hopes given new leadership but the same crap on and off the field.

Comment

What a colossal waste of money the new indoor facility is in Epping. Looks very impressive from the outside and then you go inside to see about 5 square feet of playing space. Should have expected this from the same brain trust that watches ball after ball roll under the fence on the academy field and doesn't invest a few dollars and hours of effort to correct it. Had high hopes given new leadership but the same crap on and off the field.
                    Maybe you should start a new thread? “Seacoast needs to make changes”

Comment

It may be time to put together the playing time & cut line analysis again now that the fall season is in the books. Stay tuned.

Comment

It may be time to put together the playing time & cut line analysis again now that the fall season is in the books. Stay tuned.
                        That would be interesting!

Comment

Agree. Need to dump the mini "watch me" players who can't keep up or play any d.

Comment

Wow. The MAGA in you is so strong. Yuge! Let's try to clarify though I know the words will be lost on you. No one wants to control your thoughts but yes, many seek to limit your actions to the non-racist, non-threatening sort. Frankly, if I wanted to control your thoughts, I'd have you lobotomized.

South Africa "stealing" land from whites - that warped view of facts requires truly MAGA-level efforts. Just start with the non-contested fact that the whites colonized ie took via force and violence, those lands from the natives.

The bell curve effect is not science - but you would not understand because you are at least three standard deviations to the left of the mean of any metric. Admit that you don't understand that insult because you're ignorant of basic statistical concepts and just stop tossing out normal distributions as evidence of sociological issues.

Comment

Wow. The MAGA in you is so strong. Yuge! Let's try to clarify though I know the words will be lost on you. No one wants to control your thoughts but yes, many seek to limit your actions to the non-racist, non-threatening sort. Frankly, if I wanted to control your thoughts, I'd have you lobotomized.

South Africa "stealing" land from whites - that warped view of facts requires truly MAGA-level efforts. Just start with the non-contested fact that the whites colonized ie took via force and violence, those lands from the natives.

The bell curve effect is not science - but you would not understand because you are at least three standard deviations to the left of the mean of any metric. Admit that you don't understand that insult because you're ignorant of basic statistical concepts and just stop tossing out normal distributions as evidence of sociological issues.
                              There it is folks: guilt and willful ignorance. This libtard never bothered to read "the bell curve", but felt compelled to respond. Obviously triggered. Go find your safe space and think about the idiocy of your statements above.

Took by force? Every society throughout history has been founded through the use of force, or do you think all those borders in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle east, amd yes, even the US just magically appeared one day. Go study some history and educate yourself before you debate with your betters.

Comment

There it is folks: guilt and willful ignorance. This libtard never bothered to read "the bell curve", but felt compelled to respond. Obviously triggered. Go find your safe space and think about the idiocy of your statements above.

Took by force? Every society throughout history has been founded through the use of force, or do you think all those borders in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle east, amd yes, even the US just magically appeared one day. Go study some history and educate yourself before you debate with your betters.
                                The native Americans took the land by force too!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X