Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive: NYT White House correspondent Glenn Thrush’s history of bad judgment around young women journalists
    Several women told Vox about their experiences with the star reporter, and the Times has suspended him pending an investigation.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...new-york-times

A leaked email released in October 2016, showed Thrush sending John Podesta portions of a draft article that dealt with Podesta, asking that he fact-check the statements, and writing: "No worries Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u. Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this Tell me if I ****ed up anything." Podesta did not ask for any changes, writing back "no problems here."

Comment

Charlie Rose accused of sexually abusing 8 women

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/20/cha...al-harassment/

In their exposé, reporters Irin Carmon and Amy Brittain detail an alleged pattern of abuse of power and abuse of women going back to at least the 1990s, one that saw job applicants, show staff and personal assistants weather inappropriate propositions, language and touching. One alleged victim claims she was fired for sharing their stories of harassment with another co-worker. Another claims Rose sexually assaulted her at his home.

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton is facing NEW accusations of sexual assault by four women while the former president was working with a billionaire playboy and flying on his private jet nicknamed Air F**k One, claims Clinton author

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4z1LmqP7j

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Whataboutism
          Bush Sr.’s behavior has been mentioned here a few times over the last few weeks, and each time was met with absolute silence by the Cons. Now, when they can no longer ignore it, it’s “whataboutism”.

Comment

Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.

Comment

Bush Sr.’s behavior has been mentioned here a few times over the last few weeks, and each time was met with absolute silence by the Cons. Now, when they can no longer ignore it, it’s “whataboutism”.
              Look in the mirror much?

Filth is filth, and it crosses party lines.

Comment

Okay, he should resign as a Former President of the United States .
                Happy ?

Comment

While standing next to her mother no less ...

Okay, he should resign as a Former President of the United States .
                  Happy ?
                  (CNN) Former President George H.W. Bush is facing allegations that he squeezed a teenager's buttocks in 2003.

In an interview with Time magazine published Monday, Roslyn Corrigan said she was 16 years old when Bush, then 79, touched her inappropriately at a November 2003 event in The Woodlands, Texas, office of the CIA, where her father had gathered with fellow intelligence officers and family members to meet Bush.

Corrigan told the magazine Bush groped her buttocks as she and her mother, Sari Young, posed for a photograph with the former president.

“As soon as the picture was being snapped, on the one-two-three he dropped his hands from my waist down to my buttocks and gave it a nice, ripe squeeze, which would account for the fact that in the photograph my mouth is hanging wide open," Corrigan told Time, her first public interview about the incident. "I was like, 'Oh my goodness, what just happened?'"

"My initial reaction was absolute horror. I was really, really confused," Corrigan said. "The first thing I did was look at my mom and, while he was still standing there, I didn't say anything. What does a teenager say to the ex-president of the United States? Like, 'Hey dude, you shouldn't have touched me like that?'"

http://preview.ibb.co/kS2cdR/29717_C...7_D1_D9518.jpg

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2153067](CNN) Former President George H.W. Bush is facing allegations that he squeezed a teenager's buttocks in 2003.

In an interview with Time magazine published Monday, Roslyn Corrigan said she was 16 years old when Bush, then 79, touched her inappropriately at a November 2003 event in The Woodlands, Texas, office of the CIA, where her father had gathered with fellow intelligence officers and family members to meet Bush.

Corrigan told the magazine Bush groped her buttocks as she and her mother, Sari Young, posed for a photograph with the former president.

“As soon as the picture was being snapped, on the one-two-three he dropped his hands from my waist down to my buttocks and gave it a nice, ripe squeeze, which would account for the fact that in the photograph my mouth is hanging wide open," Corrigan told Time, her first public interview about the incident. "I was like, 'Oh my goodness, what just happened?'"

George H.W. Bush Apologizes After Women Accuse Him of Grabbing Them

Okay, do you want to send the 91 year old in a wheelchair as bunkmates of Harvey and Kevin ?

Comment

Totally unnacceptable. Prosecute him!

Comment

Another sexual harassment bombshell is rocking Capitol Hill, after a report claimed Rep. John Conyers settled a complaint with an ex-employee who said she was fired because she did not “succumb to [his] sexual advances” – a claim the powerful Democrat denied on Tuesday.

Michigan Rep. Conyers, the longest-serving House member, settled the case in 2015 after allegedly making repeated sexual advances to female staff, according to BuzzFeed.

Comment

Seriously??? It's a good example of whataboutism you libs use whenever the issue of Clinton is brought up. You bring up Bush who is 93 years old and sitting in a wheelchair. How does that equate with Clinton in anyway shape or form? There no reason to comment anyway than with "whataboutism ".

Comment

Another sexual harassment bombshell is rocking Capitol Hill, after a report claimed Rep. John Conyers settled a complaint with an ex-employee who said she was fired because she did not “succumb to [his] sexual advances” – a claim the powerful Democrat denied on Tuesday.

Michigan Rep. Conyers, the longest-serving House member, settled the case in 2015 after allegedly making repeated sexual advances to female staff, according to BuzzFeed.
                            Apparently Congress has a "compliance office" which has paid millions over decades to quell lawsuits and pay off staffers who have filed complaints. Very hush hush.

Let's open the records. Let's see who has been accused and who has been paid off.

Conyers actually appears to have paid this settlement out of his own budget, which is a departure from what is the norm.

Comment

This is not an adequate response to groping a 16 year old...

Bush family spokesperson Jim McGrath told USA TODAY that Bush did not "knowingly" want to upset anybody, and that he apologizes for his behavior.

"George Bush simply does not have it in his heart to knowingly cause anyone distress, and he again apologizes to anyone he offended during a photo op," said McGrath.

Comment

Seriously??? It's a good example of whataboutism you libs use whenever the issue of Clinton is brought up. You bring up Bush who is 93 years old and sitting in a wheelchair. How does that equate with Clinton in anyway shape or form? There no reason to comment anyway than with "whataboutism ".
                                Bush was 79 years old and standing on his own just fine when he groped the 16 year old’s butt. See the pic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X