Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You outplay the opposition with nothing to show for it. However you manage to score on yourself and turn over the ball over outside the penalty box for another gimme.

There is this thing on TV called professional soccer where you can watch & see the Defense support each other. Midfield serve a ball that’s considered reasonably playable, and lastly the Offense which may actually consider passing the ball for the greater good of the team not their own da stats (which are in the rubbish for ya anyhow) The fork is coming out of the cubby and the fat lady is gargling.

Love to know what stars did to lose w/Oakwood after stars loaded the roster for yesterday’s game.
    This is the best I’ve read, very true. Question is why does NB continue to give these same girls the opportunity when they have had zero results. Boy was he sold a bag of beans with this crew.

Comment

Two players have left that team already. More to come ?

Comment

Win all your state cup and league games, regardless of initials, and you will be in the best brackets at the best tournaments, it does not matter if you are the first or second team at your club.

There are many clubs with first teams that are god awful and they call themselves NPL.

The New England NPL, less Aztec, is a stronger league then Northeast
        Uh... yankee FC was 0-9 last season and Liverpool was 1-1-7
        It's not as great as you think.

Comment

Two players have left that team already. More to come ?
          Probably bench warmers. From what I read the coaches allowed this.

Comment

So what if they were bench warmers. They were given spots on the team and I imagine the parents paid for their kid to play DA. What does it say about a club who offers your kid a spot, takes your money then sits them on the bench? Poor talent ID, poor coaching and development, lying to parents and players. I could go on, but you get the point.

Comment

They cant let Anyone leave! breakers are broke and need the money to pay NB, LB and MB wages!!

Comment

So what if they were bench warmers. They were given spots on the team and I imagine the parents paid for their kid to play DA. What does it say about a club who offers your kid a spot, takes your money then sits them on the bench? Poor talent ID, poor coaching and development, lying to parents and players. I could go on, but you get the point.
                More like unrealistic expectations from the parents, DA isn't for everyone

Comment

Uh... yankee FC was 0-9 last season and Liverpool was 1-1-7
                  It's not as great as you think.
                  Did Breakers NPL or Aztecs NPL or old stars west NPL play this weekend?

Comment

Did Breakers NPL or Aztecs NPL or old stars west NPL play this weekend?
                    Breakers npl lost all the games including to breakers west last weekend in tournament Nefc tournament

Aztec is Mia

Comment

Nefc west 03 won tournament.

Comment

03 BBA npl will be fine. Team just needs the pieces to fall into place. We did lose our MVP to our counterpart as well.

Comment

They cant let Anyone leave! breakers are broke and need the money to pay NB, LB and MB wages!!
                          Can anyone confirm or deny players are actually leaving not just threatening to leave?

Comment

Can anyone confirm or deny players are actually leaving not just threatening to leave?
                            If your kid is a fast defender or a forward which can kick a ball on target six feet from the goal then apply within.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              If your kid is a fast defender or a forward which can kick a ball on target six feet from the goal then apply within.
                              With teammates' parents like you, it's no wonder they are leaving.

Comment

Another one left. not sure where they will go, they've been around..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X