Phys Ed Class for HS Athletes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what it is and what it looks like just never actually thought someone would drink that shyte and admit to it

40s of Malt?? OG

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Op here. Was really only looking for whether any other district's allow for waivers for sports. Didn't mean to stir up a debate on the merits of whether they should or shouldn't. However, I'll take the Colt 45 above, keep quiet, and go watch STJ's tonight.
      make sure you brown bag it-old school

Comment

I know what it is and what it looks like just never actually thought someone would drink that shyte and admit to it

40s of Malt?? OG
        We were in high school. In the early 80's. Going for quantity, not quality!
        Suburb, by the way. Not city.

Comment

I get the quantity - but thats just nasty

Comment

MD 20 20 baby!

Comment

You are so full of sh--. No kid, especially smart kid, is visiting this board and definitely not leaving comments.
              1. I guess you're one of the duller knives in the drawer because you just called yourself dumb by insinuating that dumb people or non advance people visit this board. The real joke is on you because I am a high school student with honors and APs, and I also have a perfect gpa so you can sma.

2. You may not be familiar with the work ethic of advanced students, but its pretty common for honor role students to complete their homework from at least one class in a free.

3. I do not have "beef" with my gym class it is just boring and a waste of my time. If my school brought back capture the flag or dodge ball I'd be all for it.

Comment

MD 20 20 baby!
                thunderbird and huffing paint- the good old days

Comment

thunderbird and huffing paint- the good old days
                  Good times. Good times. Not too much permanent brain damage. You?

Comment

1. I guess you're one of the duller knives in the drawer because you just called yourself dumb by insinuating that dumb people or non advance people visit this board. The real joke is on you because I am a high school student with honors and APs, and I also have a perfect gpa so you can sma.

2. You may not be familiar with the work ethic of advanced students, but its pretty common for honor role students to complete their homework from at least one class in a free.

3. I do not have "beef" with my gym class it is just boring and a waste of my time. If my school brought back capture the flag or dodge ball I'd be all for it.
                    Non advance, right

Comment

Good times. Good times. Not too much permanent brain damage. You?
                      everything got less fuzzy lately so I think im OK

Comment

Non advance, right
                        Oh sorry excuse my spelling error, I'm sure you never make those. Good thing I have a bright future seems like yours has turned out pretty dull--well actually I suppose that depends on the brightness of your phone cause all you seem to do is troll cttalkingsoccer.

Comment

Oh sorry excuse my spelling error, I'm sure you never make those. Good thing I have a bright future seems like yours has turned out pretty dull--well actually I suppose that depends on the brightness of your phone cause all you seem to do is troll cttalkingsoccer.
                          Please, you aren't fooling anyone

Comment

No one is buying it. Also, if you're so smart you kow sometimes you don't get what you want. Deal with it. Just because you're a supposed smart athlete doesn't mean you should get special treatment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X