X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coach at UMASS out. Good news for the duchess of yankee
    Was that her excuse for her lack of impact or playing time at a bottom feeder program?!?! “The coach didn’t like me.”

Lol.

Comment

Was that her excuse for her lack of impact or playing time at a bottom feeder program?!?! “The coach didn’t like me.”

Lol.
      This is another reason to choose Yankee. You can be certain that Wayne and/or jack are not going to runaway with your 17 year old daughter.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3671550

I can see from the pics why this coach would run off with this player, but for the life of me, I can not see why this player would run off with this coach.

Comment

This is another reason to choose Yankee. You can be certain that Wayne and/or jack are not going to runaway with your 17 year old daughter.

I can see from the pics why this coach would run off with this player, but for the life of me, I can not see why this player would run off with this coach.
        That wasn't even funny.

-not a YU fan

Comment

not funny and stupid- congrats on your first move of the day- it can only get better from here

Comment

not funny and stupid- congrats on your first move of the day- it can only get better from here
            Yeah, I'm going to change the oil in my car for the first time today. Do I pour the fresh oil into my gas tank??

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to change the oil in my car for the first time today. Do I pour the fresh oil into my gas tank??
              you drink the oil then piss into your gas tank- then drive for 20 mins to make sure it all works out

Comment

Not funny comment #2. Go for #3 for the strike out?

Comment

I can see from your post why the police should search your hard drive. Perv.

Comment

I can see from your post why the police should search your hard drive. Perv.
                    Yes. Arrest the poster. He posted a link to a new York newspaper. Don’t arrest the poor illegal immigrant who shoots someone with a gun though. Sanctuary cities!

Comment

Yes. Arrest the poster. He posted a link to a new York newspaper. Don’t arrest the poor illegal immigrant who shoots someone with a gun though. Sanctuary cities!

Yes I agree— that illegal immigrant that snuck in the country some 5 times is evil and much worse than the middle aged successful white guy that murdered 50 innocent people.

Comment

Yes I agree— that illegal immigrant that snuck in the country some 5 times is evil and much worse than the middle aged successful white guy that murdered 50 innocent people.
                        He killed many of our own, especially women but Shhhhhhh we will make more.

Comment

Couldn’t do anything about that guy, he was already here. The other guy, he should never have been here. If I can’t save 50, I will be happy saving one.

Comment

Couldn’t do anything about that guy, he was already here. The other guy, he should never have been here. If I can’t save 50, I will be happy saving one.
                            I??

Joe Arpio is that you

Comment

Mmmm ....so what are the odds of you and your daughter taking a stroll on a pier, and she getting shot by a ricocheting bullet from some 78 yards away by an illegal immigrant?
                              Then ask yourself the same odds of you or a family member getting shot by a White Male in a mass shooting either at a school,Movie,Concert , Church or any other place of enjoyment

Newtown, Vegas , Colorado do any of these ring a bell?

Skipper I’m with you, the guy shouldn’t have been here but it’s a Trap door and the dungeon is full of Paranoid messengers (Fox)
                              How bout we clean our own house first and next work on the neighbors.
                              50 people were slaughtered(five Zero) and then 26 a month later in a Church (76) dead Americans but Shhhhhhhhhh when we kill our own.

Comment

Mmmm ....so what are the odds of you and your daughter taking a stroll on a pier, and she getting shot by a ricocheting bullet from some 78 yards away by an illegal immigrant?
                                Then ask yourself the same odds of you or a family member getting shot by a White Male in a mass shooting either at a school,Movie,Concert , Church or any other place of enjoyment

Newtown, Vegas , Colorado do any of these ring a bell?

Skipper I’m with you, the guy shouldn’t have been here but it’s a Trap door and the dungeon is full of Paranoid messengers (Fox)
                                How bout we clean our own house first and next work on the neighbors.
                                50 people were slaughtered(five Zero) and then 26 a month later in a Church (76) dead Americans but Shhhhhhhhhh when we kill our own.
                                I’m not buying it either It’s called “Alternative Facts” a division crafted by the Trump Regime.
                                We have so many intelligent people falling for his BUll **** that they are willing to follow him to the gas chamber.
                                The Russians and Chinese can’t wait for us to declare war with Korea, so our Military will be stretched to its Max and become weak.
                                Conscription otherwise known as the Draft will be overwhelming voted in favor, I’m guessing the privileged kids for these Trump supporters have a mapped out tunnel to Canada.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X