Susc dpl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't worry too much. If the league doesn't get it together in the next week or two, I'm sure the clubs will take things into their own hands and schedule scrimmages for these teams, since they'll all be in the same boat. No way the clubs will just completely scrap the season. Yes, it may mean the scrimmage schedule comes out week by week, but at least they'll have some sort of competition.

Comment

I hope so too. That would be fine with us. I know I came across as upset but I'm really just frustrated with the lack of communication. If the girls are playing, I don't care if it's league, scrimmages, etc.

My apologies for coming across as a jerk. I just really feel for my D who has been looking forward to playing so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I hope so too. That would be fine with us. I know I came across as upset but I'm really just frustrated with the lack of communication. If the girls are playing, I don't care if it's league, scrimmages, etc.

My apologies for coming across as a jerk. I just really feel for my D who has been looking forward to playing so much.
        I've been following this (kid not in DPL) and I understand the frustration. This is a weird year, new leagues and Covid mayhem is putting everything in a weird place. I can't offer any great advice other than trying to talk to them (which I think you did).

Did you mention what age? My concern is that they are trying to shoehorn some games in during the HS season as that's even more of a mess, and they may not be able to (my theory only).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X