Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Club sports will be fine they have been running all summer with no issues.

I’m actually thankful for my kids academy they have been practicing three times a week all summer, and are scheduled to do three times a week in the fall with anticipation HS soccer will be canceled. I’m thrilled with her coach who is very dedicated, her teammates and her club, they have provided my kid with a sense of normalcy during these crazy times. AND that is priceless.
    Thanks coach appreciate the insight, priceless indeed.

Comment

Pennridge HS would beat Springside Chestnut Hill 13-0. Any HS in Bucks would beat them.
      CR, CB, Nesh, NP....Sit down rookie!

SOL teams actively recruiting players from the Catholic League, Catholic Acadmies and Inter-Ac. Even ones from outside their districts. I never thought I'd see the day.

Don't these coaches, athletic directors and parents know the sportsl transfer rules?

Comment

SOL teams actively recruiting players from the Catholic League, Catholic Acadmies and Inter-Ac. Even ones from outside their districts. I never thought I'd see the day.

Don't these coaches, athletic directors and parents know the sportsl transfer rules?
        Good! Those leagues/schools took away sports. Let the kids play for schools that are playing sports.

Comment

Good! Those leagues/schools took away sports. Let the kids play for schools that are playing sports.
          Players ineligible for playoffs
          Players must sit out an entire season if they transfer for athletics
          Coaches caught recruiting are suspended for at least 1yr.

It is not worth the trouble.

Comment

Crazy - you pick high schools for the school - just like college. Rule number one is never pick a school just for the sports. Academics/fit comes first!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X