Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast United Labor Day Tourney - teams to watch

So who are the teams to watch at the SUSC Labor Day Tournament? Which teams/clubs/age groups have some exciting players worth checking out? I see lots of Juve, Surf, Bayside and SUSC teams. I know Bayside normally fields strong teams, especially around the U11-U14 age groups. Worth watching this year?

A lot of these teams are from out of the state. Be carefull

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So who are the teams to watch at the SUSC Labor Day Tournament? Which teams/clubs/age groups have some exciting players worth checking out? I see lots of Juve, Surf, Bayside and SUSC teams. I know Bayside normally fields strong teams, especially around the U11-U14 age groups. Worth watching this year?
      I assume you are joking....or maybe a creepy stalker

Comment

Neither. Bayside has one guy that trolls all the boards trying to make Bayside relevant. Hasn't worked yet, as far as I know.

Comment

Neither. Bayside has one guy that trolls all the boards trying to make Bayside relevant. Hasn't worked yet, as far as I know.
          Doesn’t say much for you trolling those same boards. Show your cards and the club you work for so we can decide if you are “relevant”.

Comment

Seacoast United will dominate this tournament. After them Juve will do very well. RI Surf will take last place in all their divisions. Bayside will so very well and the rest will be mediocre.

Comment

Seacoast United will dominate this tournament. After them Juve will do very well. RI Surf will take last place in all their divisions. Bayside will so very well and the rest will be mediocre.
              Watch out for Ambush. I hear they are all D1 prospects.

Comment

Watch out for Ambush. I hear they are all D1 prospects.
                Yes, to hear their parents talk, all these 9-year old young ladies have already signed letters of intent.

Comment

This guys is funny. There is no competition after Bayside in the top brackets. If Bayside doesn't have a team in a top bracket then there is no competition at all in that bracket. U12 has 2 Bayside teams in the top bracket. That's the one to watch.

Comment

This guys is funny. There is no competition after Bayside in the top brackets. If Bayside doesn't have a team in a top bracket then there is no competition at all in that bracket. U12 has 2 Bayside teams in the top bracket. That's the one to watch.
                    LOL Bayside...

Anymore ref assaults happening down there?

Comment

The tool who promotes Bayside on every thread.... honestly...are you joking? Delusional? I don't get it.

Last fall, Bayside 07 came in 2nd to last in NPL. But you expect them to dominate the top U14 division here?

Comment

Yes, to hear their parents talk, all these 9-year old young ladies have already signed letters of intent.
                        9? Ugh that’s sad. Calm down psycho parents. None of the will likely go D1 it’s nothing against the players it’s just D1 scholarships aren’t that easy to get, and at 9, who knows if they will even still play soccer in 3 years.

Comment

I’m just so happy kids are playing and parents get to see them play. Yes we’ve got the over the top parents pumping up 9 year olds, the clueless parents who forgot their mask, the random tellers, but in general the weather is so good and people are so happy to get back to real soccer as opposed to the fake MA soccer. Wish all our games were in NH!

Comment

Yes! Yesterday was amazing. There was plenty of space where we were so the few who didn't wear masks didn't bother us. It was so great to hear and see the kids have a blast. My D's team lost and she still said it was the most fun she's had since lockdown started. That's a huge win for me.

Comment

A huge well done to all the SUSC staff for pulling off a fantastic weekend of soccer. Everybody was wearing their masks, Social distancing guidelines were followed. So good to see kids on the field again playing soccer again. Bravo!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X