Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That comment is mean and unnecessary. I doubt you would say that to someone's face.

I don't agree that it is worth the risk, but that is my opinion for my family. Other families can make their own choice and should be free to do so without being attacked.

Families who want to play soccer should travel to places that allow it.

Base jumping, motorcycle riding, smoking... It's their choice.
    Generally, I agree people should be free to make their own decisions. This though is a decision that has the potential to affect the broader community outside themselves. They go to Whereverville, USA and get or spread covid it stops being a decision that affects themselves alone.

We limit second hand smoke for the same reason.

Comment

Generally, I agree people should be free to make their own decisions. This though is a decision that has the potential to affect the broader community outside themselves. They go to Whereverville, USA and get or spread covid it stops being a decision that affects themselves alone.

Exactly.

Comment

People have a choice to participate, it is not the same.

Comment

Is full 11 v11 soccer going on anywhere besides Idaho?
          Over half the country is going about normal life. More and more are opening up.

Comment

If you stay home, you will be safe. That's what I am doing for the next 3-5 years. My kids aren't happy about it but I have to be the parent and do what's right for my family.

I don't want my whole family to die from covid19.

Comment

People have a choice to participate, it is not the same.
              I'm confused are you agreeing with me? Because yes, people don't have a choice to participate. We all need to show up for work when we required, we'd all like to be able to send our kids back to school without fear of infection, we'd all love to see our kids be able to play in a safe environment.

We all have a right and a need to get out. We all need to do our part and wear a mask. We'll get soccer going again as soon as we get infection rates down. Heading out and acting like our decisions don't have consequences for those around us isn't going to get it done.

Comment

If you stay home, you will be safe. That's what I am doing for the next 3-5 years. My kids aren't happy about it but I have to be the parent and do what's right for my family.

I don't want my whole family to die from covid19.
                This is pretty easy. Stay home and you will stay safe.

It's not hard.

You stay home with your mask on and goggles. Disinfect all your deliveries. Simple.

In 2-3 years you should be ok to venture out.

Comment

It's not hard.

You stay home with your mask on and goggles. Disinfect all your deliveries. Simple.

LOL, what in the ()#$(*A% are you talking about? You plan to bunker to 2-3 years? I have bills to pay etc. My kids are supposed to stay in the house for the next couple of years?

Comment

Can someone recommend a club that is not too serious for girls soccer age 10? My daughter is playing for fun and the social aspect, and has outgrown rec soccer. Would like to avoid clubs with coaches shouting non stop at the kids. I have no delusions about her playing anything above HS soccer. We are in Bellevue.

Thanks

Comment

Can someone recommend a club that is not too serious for girls soccer age 10? My daughter is playing for fun and the social aspect, and has outgrown rec soccer. Would like to avoid clubs with coaches shouting non stop at the kids. I have no delusions about her playing anything above HS soccer. We are in Bellevue.

Thanks
                      Crossfire Select sounds perfect.

Comment

LOL, what in the ()#$(*A% are you talking about? You plan to bunker to 2-3 years? I have bills to pay etc. My kids are supposed to stay in the house for the next couple of years?
                        If it saves one life, we all should be on the same page. What is 2 to 3 years of self isolation?

Comment

If it saves one life, we all should be on the same page. What is 2 to 3 years of self isolation?
                          Whew, I thought for a second they/you were serious.

Comment

It's not hard.

2 to 3 years might be aggressive. Plan for 5+ years to be smart. I hope not but I’m trying to be realistic.

Wear the mask. Goggles up. Stay home. We’re all in this together. It’s going to be a long haul.

If I can save one life, it’s all worth it. My kids aren’t happy but I keep reminding them our first responsibility is to others.

Comment

2 to 3 years might be aggressive. Plan for 5+ years to be smart. I hope not but I’m trying to be realistic.

Wear the mask. Goggles up. Stay home. We’re all in this together. It’s going to be a long haul.

If I can save one life, it’s all worth it. My kids aren’t happy but I keep reminding them our first responsibility is to others.
                              This isnt responsible....this is idiotic.

Comment

We are all our brother's keeper. You must put your wants and needs second and do what needs to be done to save others. I hope to see legislation that enforces this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X