X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who were in the finals last year??
    Hanover won Division I last year. I think they beat Bedford.

Comment

haha. Hanover. That was a fluke.

Comment

Shame on the athletic directors for High Schools who cancelled. Guess what? Private clubs are going to scoop up all players and create new teams for league play. This people are morons

Comment

The Bedford Athletic Director is a putz. The best soccer team in NH will not be playing. Corey get a job that best suits you.

Comment

Is it true that Bedford is allowing field hockey? But not soccer??

Comment

Soccer classified as high risk; field hockey is not

Comment

The state has soccer has moderate risk. So does the NHIAA. Bedford took a page from MA to classify it as high risk.

Comment

The state has soccer has moderate risk. So does the NHIAA. Bedford took a page from MA to classify it as high risk.
                  MA changed it to moderate weeks ago (although their moderate risk rules are strict)

Comment

Any parents in Bedford fighting this / or irritated by this? I understand we’re living in a messed up situation, but what’s up with Bedford? Big Dem stronghold, or what?

Comment

Any parents in Bedford fighting this / or irritated by this? I understand we’re living in a messed up situation, but what’s up with Bedford? Big Dem stronghold, or what?
                      My kid doesn't play HS, but I did sign the petition. It's caused some uproar as it seemed to come out of nowhere.

Not a Dem stronghold, quite the opposite, but the Karen count has been steadily rising through the last several years.

Comment

My kid doesn't play HS, but I did sign the petition. It's caused some uproar as it seemed to come out of nowhere.

Not a Dem stronghold, quite the opposite, but the Karen count has been steadily rising through the last several years.
                        Rise up against the Karen’s ... my goodness people!!

If you are scared and don’t want your kid to play... then, don’t let him/her play... that’s fine and your prerogative. It could be that (depending on numbers), they can’t form a team based on people not letting their kids play. In that case, ok... not much you can do about it, but this situation is garbage.

Comment

Rise up against the Karen’s ... my goodness people!!

If you are scared and don’t want your kid to play... then, don’t let him/her play... that’s fine and your prerogative. It could be that (depending on numbers), they can’t form a team based on people not letting their kids play. In that case, ok... not much you can do about it, but this situation is garbage.
                          It's my understanding the team had no say in this and numbers weren't the problem. The reasoning was that if there can't be school, then how can their be sports (and other activities)?

Pretty sad.

Comment

It's my understanding the team had no say in this and numbers weren't the problem. The reasoning was that if there can't be school, then how can their be sports (and other activities)?

Pretty sad.
                            Forgive my ignorance... is Bedford virtual-school only?!

Comment

Forgive my ignorance... is Bedford virtual-school only?!
                              Hybrid; kids are in one day a week (and half a day at that).

Comment

I am very irritated. I think the Athletic Director jumped the gun. Most schools are in. As for Dems, we are all being invaded with this type of short-sized mentality.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X