Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump claims he has done more for black people and compares himself to John Lewis. Cries Lewis did not come to his Inauguration and why attend his. This won’t win him votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Trump doesn't need to debate anyone to turn to dust. He does that all on his own. His brain is mush.
      Well technically he knows what an elephant looksnlike, so he's not completely dumb..

Comment

Well technically he knows what an elephant looksnlike, so he's not completely dumb..
        Yo say mites, man person woman ...

Comment

Trump doesn't need to debate anyone to turn to dust. He does that all on his own. His brain is mush.
          Person, woman, man, camera, TV.....

Comment

Most Corrupt Government in the history of The USA. Guess whom I referring too! DISGUSTING!!!
            Obama of course, spied on incoming administration, had IRS target conservatives, lied about the deaths of 4 ambassadors, Gave 1.5B in hard cash to Iran, gave weapons to enemies in fast and furious which killed our own agents, Sold our uranium to Russia, man I can go on forever

Comment

Absolutely, this is my business and industry. If you think that the record economic numbers had anything to do with anyone but Trump you are clearly Clueless. Tax cuts, regulation cuts, energy independence, corporate tax cuts, etc all fueled the greatest economy the world has ever seen.
              Fair enough, that was basically my question though. Where the economy was in 2016 before election, was a record for the market at that time, and unemployment the lowest since pre- 9/11.So again, any republican who wins the election is probably going to have tax cuts and regulation cuts, whether it was Cruz, Trump, Rubio etc. What has trump done for economy, blacks etc greater than any other president in history other than Lincoln as he would say, that any other republican who was handed a thriving economy in 2016 wouldn’t have done? Is it that hard to make those tax cuts and regulation cuts without making fun of people with disabilities, admitting to grabbing women’s genitals, supporting violence against anyone who opposes your opinion... you know be somewhat presidential and represent that greatest economy in history in a way that can be celebrated? Why is supporting the confederate flag free speech but supporting civil rights is an automatic Antifa label? Only thing keeping him from being remembered as great is himself, just get out of your own way and stop sounding like such a moron

Comment

Obama of course, spied on incoming administration, had IRS target conservatives, lied about the deaths of 4 ambassadors, Gave 1.5B in hard cash to Iran, gave weapons to enemies in fast and furious which killed our own agents, Sold our uranium to Russia, man I can go on forever
                Lower than the World...Piss offfffffffffff!

Comment

Look up #Obamagate.
                  Why isnt Obama in Jail? Trumpers better pray he wins the election cause he will be going straight to Jail before he goes straight to H$ll. He better give Ms. Maxwell the same deal he gave Stones. MOST CORRUPT EVER!

Comment

Fair enough, that was basically my question though. Where the economy was in 2016 before election, was a record for the market at that time, and unemployment the lowest since pre- 9/11.So again, any republican who wins the election is probably going to have tax cuts and regulation cuts, whether it was Cruz, Trump, Rubio etc. What has trump done for economy, blacks etc greater than any other president in history other than Lincoln as he would say, that any other republican who was handed a thriving economy in 2016 wouldn’t have done? Is it that hard to make those tax cuts and regulation cuts without making fun of people with disabilities, admitting to grabbing women’s genitals, supporting violence against anyone who opposes your opinion... you know be somewhat presidential and represent that greatest economy in history in a way that can be celebrated? Why is supporting the confederate flag free speech but supporting civil rights is an automatic Antifa label? Only thing keeping him from being remembered as great is himself, just get out of your own way and stop sounding like such a moron
                    Bull**** you don’t know if any other Republican has the balls to go after their own party. Every other Republican was spineless and would of caved to the establishment fact

Comment

Lower than the World...Piss offfffffffffff!
                      Facts are a stubborn thing

Comment

Facts are a stubborn thing
                        https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-...172919134.html

I wonder who these morons voted for?

Comment

Exactly. A President inherits the economy built and its momentum before he or she takes office.

Comment

Bull**** you don’t know if any other Republican has the balls to go after their own party. Every other Republican was spineless and would of caved to the establishment fact
                            Cruz ran on getting rid of ACA, control the border, abolish the IRS, support Isreal, and boost economic growth through deregulation, sounds pretty familiar. And of course I know they would have because I said so, That’s all it takes these days isn’t it? I mean apparently dropping the unemployment rate for African Americans 2% is a greater achievement for the black community than desegregation of schools, public facilities and outlawing discrimination for jobs based on race. What a guy.

Comment

Cruz ran on getting rid of ACA, control the border, abolish the IRS, support Isreal, and boost economic growth through deregulation, sounds pretty familiar. And of course I know they would have because I said so, That’s all it takes these days isn’t it? I mean apparently dropping the unemployment rate for African Americans 2% is a greater achievement for the black community than desegregation of schools, public facilities and outlawing discrimination for jobs based on race. What a guy.
                              If Trump tweets he has done more for blacks than John Lewis then it must be truth.

Comment

Like my freedom Of Speech as well in Florida

Wish the Democrats who left the northeast because of its high taxes and high crime rate stop voting democrat in Florida for we do not need to have what destroyed great areas up North destroying Florida.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X