Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamilton Elite FC reviews

Is Hamilton Elite FC worth the money? How’s the training? South Jersey has to have clubs besides the BIG 3...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Hamilton Elite FC worth the money? How’s the training? South Jersey has to have clubs besides the BIG 3...
    What are the big 3?

Comment

Barons, pda South , real fc ?

Comment

Really depends on where you live and how far you are willing to travel. If your looking at Hamilton Elite then PST (Egg Harbor) and NJ Surf South Shore (Either OC or Cape May) are close. A little further west you have RUSA (Rowan College), Medford Strikers and Marlton Surf. Depending on level of play, since you are looking at Hamilton Elite, you might find a good township EDP/USYS team. Can check EDPs website for who was in what div or if you give an age group and location I can assist.

Comment

Barons, pda South , real fc ?
          Lolol I would not put Real in that group. It’s a small club with teams only at certain ages. PDA South and Barons offer better training and more exposure.

Comment

Lolol I would not put Real in that group. It’s a small club with teams only at certain ages. PDA South and Barons offer better training and more exposure.
            Real has team from 09 to 05 who are all competitive and get the same "exposure" as SJEB and PDA South (at least at the moment). They would easily be a top choice with PDA and SJEB especially considering the rest of the clubs in SJ.

Comment

Poor if you ask me.
              Nothing Elite about it.
              Watch what you pay for with these Township clubs trying to become something they are not.

Comment

Elite Town club

I just lost a kid to an "elite" town club. I tried to explain to the parent that half of that existing team is looking elsewhere and a large portion will be moving on for fall. I told the parent also to ask about player movement before they give any money. I hope he takes my advice. Elite town program a lateral move at best for this kid. I would offer any parent help with getting their kid to a high level team if they are that good. I wish him well of course but fear the worst. Sad.

Comment

I just lost a kid to an "elite" town club. I tried to explain to the parent that half of that existing team is looking elsewhere and a large portion will be moving on for fall. I told the parent also to ask about player movement before they give any money. I hope he takes my advice. Elite town program a lateral move at best for this kid. I would offer any parent help with getting their kid to a high level team if they are that good. I wish him well of course but fear the worst. Sad.
                  Sometimes a let real movement and a 1/3rd the cost is a good thing. $3k be sub $1k for some of these township teams that excel in USYS. So the coach may not have a A or B license, so what. A piece of paper doesn’t make the training any better. And with that extra $2k and travel costs savings you can get a private trainer.

Comment

My experience at Hamilton Elite FC tryouts this past week was not great and I just hope all competitive programs are not like this. The coach that called, wanting to select my kid was a complete salesman. The coach called me about my daughter and was very negative/arrogant about other clubs and said about 50 times they are the best. I asked how are you going to improve my kid. All he would say is we are better blah blah. I asked him what makes you guys the best and he couldn’t even answer. He was just taking in circles. He kept saying we play EDP and we are academy level. I asked him about his playing experience and coaching experience and he didn’t have much, just said his 2010 team is the best in the area and he started coaching because of her. I declined and decided to stay where we were as for the amount of money it costs. He even offered to pay her tuition because he said he has the money which was also very odd. I guess they needed players very bad

Comment

Kevin, we are sorry your daughter didn't make our fall roster. As we mentioned, missing 15 of the last 18 training sessions for a team that plays EDP premier 1 is not acceptable or fair the the other players on the team. It is unfortunate and childish to post fake stories about a club because of a coach enforcing attendance rules. The 2010 Girls did not have tryouts this season as our roster was full coming out of winning our EDP futures bracket and moving to Premier 1.

Comment

My experience at Hamilton Elite FC tryouts this past week was not great and I just hope all competitive programs are not like this. The coach that called, wanting to select my kid was a complete salesman. The coach called me about my daughter and was very negative/arrogant about other clubs and said about 50 times they are the best. I asked how are you going to improve my kid. All he would say is we are better blah blah. I asked him what makes you guys the best and he couldn’t even answer. He was just taking in circles. He kept saying we play EDP and we are academy level. I asked him about his playing experience and coaching experience and he didn’t have much, just said his 2010 team is the best in the area and he started coaching because of her. I declined and decided to stay where we were as for the amount of money it costs. He even offered to pay her tuition because he said he has the money which was also very odd. I guess they needed players very bad
                        Kevin, we are sorry your daughter didn't make our fall roster. As we mentioned, missing 15 of the last 18 training sessions for a team that plays EDP premier 1 is not acceptable or fair the the other players on the team. It is unfortunate and childish to post fake stories about a club because of a coach enforcing attendance rules. The 2010 Girls did not have tryouts this season as our roster was full coming out of winning our EDP futures bracket and moving to Premier 1.

Comment

Now this is funny. 😂 😂 😂

Kevin, please reply. I’ve got my 🍿

Comment

Kevin you sir got “Called Out”
                            LOL this forum is the best .

Comment

BP

Let’s be clear you were upset we were getting supplemental training. You removed us and blocked us. Very professional for a player wanting more. We found out you/Your club were frauds. You just have a lot of money and no clue about coaching. We got supplemental training bc you preach “ development and we are Elite Blah blah be we saw no improvement of ball skill. Your training sessions do not incorporate a more than 1 ball , you just run them and talk/yell.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X