X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will end up being cancelled.
    Just like high school soccer! Done, fini, not happening!

Comment

Just like high school soccer! Done, fini, not happening!
      ECNL will not happen this year. Too many out of state games.

Comment

ECNL will not happen this year. Too many out of state games.
        Agreed - you would have to be certifiable to pay any money to an ecnl club. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Smart people with Hs aged ECNL kids will wait until at least November to pay club fees.

Comment

looks like a good turnout for spirit by local clubs. Other than the loss of Massachusetts clubs plenty of decent teams registered. Good luck to all teams!

Comment

looks like a good turnout for spirit by local clubs. Other than the loss of Massachusetts clubs plenty of decent teams registered. Good luck to all teams!
            Aug 22nd can’t get here soon enough. Told my D to play every game like it’s your last!

Comment

https://www.gotsport.com/asp/directo...?eventid=79722

Comment

It’s pretty clear that EDP teams are stronger than ECNL at these ages.

Comment

My D is in the 2011 u10 age group and we just played that jersey shore Boca team and our team couldn’t keep up with them,high quality side and beat every team by a landslide including the matchfit shore team who was also a quality side, so as far as not quality I think that’s a broad statement maybe in other age groups. Some teams need to decide to play up an age group

Comment

My D is in the 2011 u10 age group and we just played that jersey shore Boca team and our team couldn’t keep up with them,high quality side and beat every team by a landslide including the matchfit shore team who was also a quality side, so as far as not quality I think that’s a broad statement maybe in other age groups. Some teams need to decide to play up an age group
                    u10 and you're talking about quality? Also considering ECNL and GA don't start till u13 and college showcases don't start till u15, u10 wasn't in the discussion.

Comment

In this post people are saying all local low level not the same kinda tournament it usually is, im stating that’s not true didn’t see all low level teams when I went with my daughter. And I used this as an example as my daughter is within that age group ! I forgot no one opinion matters unless it agrees with the poster smh

Comment

In this post people are saying all local low level not the same kinda tournament it usually is, im stating that’s not true didn’t see all low level teams when I went with my daughter. And I used this as an example as my daughter is within that age group ! I forgot no one opinion matters unless it agrees with the poster smh
                        Now you are catching on. Woke poster with agenda. Dare you disagree or challenge the accuracy of the post, cancelled. Kinda like the arsonists that feel entitled to break the law and have no accountability.
                        The Fingers in Ears crew.

Comment

Now you are catching on. Woke poster with agenda. Dare you disagree or challenge the accuracy of the post, cancelled. Kinda like the arsonists that feel entitled to break the law and have no accountability.
                          The Fingers in Ears crew.
                          Right I agree, just was making a point that was some quality in there didn’t want to put tournament down!!!!

Comment

Right I agree, just was making a point that was some quality in there didn’t want to put tournament down!!!!
                            Is this team your talking about in this tournament or penn fusion my daughter Is in u10 bracket ??? Should I worry or what am I prepping her for lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X