Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Russian spy (more like useful idiot, personally I don't believe he's a willing agent)
    Compromised Russian agent (you're repeating yourself but I do think the Russians have financial info on him)
    Russia Interference in 2016 (been proven multiple times by US and international intel agencies. If you refuse to believe the experts there's no hope for you)
    Obstruction (telling aides to disobey legal subpoenas is obstruction)
    Weather Forecast Models (incredibly stupid, especially his pattern of tripling down when he was been proven wrong, but not impeachable)
    Stormy (Illegal use of campaign funds illegal but I'll let it slide. It does show lack of any moral character, and raw dogging is very poor judgement)
    Epstein (his death conveniently eliminated that investigation. Was it really "suicide"?)
    Taxes (not only lied to voters and defied 40 years of political norms, but he has defied a congressional LAW to provide them. Went begging to SCOTUS to try and stop it)
    Michael Cohen (caught, in jail. Next)
    Mueller report (did not exonerate him)
    Crowd sizes (see Weather above)
    Quid Pro Quo*
    Bribery*
    Witness tampering* (*the last three are different hames for essentially same thing - he withheld Congressionally approved, tax payer funded aid to Ukraine in exchange for dirt on a political opponent. It served no purpose to the US only to himself).
    Witness intimidation (Definitely did last week, not only for Yovanovitch moving forward but other witnesses as well. At least two from his inner circle have been convicted of it as well. Rudy may face charges also)
    Accusations of Neo-Nazi associations (he's not a card carrying member but happily plays up hatred, racims and xenophobia to stoke that part of his base)
    Possible violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause (most likely, two cases winding their way through the courts and possible future ones as well)
    Thank you for proving my point. With all this concrete, bulletproof, smoking-gun proof, why can't the Dems impeach him? It doesn't add up. You have it figured out, why can't Pelosi and her lemmings? Something is missing. I've been racking my brain all day. There has to be something out there that can prove all of your accusations. Wait! I think I've got it. How bout evidence? You know, "the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid". I think that's the irritating sticking point for the libtards. After 3 years of digging, finger-pointing, accusations, opinions, beliefs, conjecture, and conspiracy theories he's still the POTUS. It begs the question, is Trump that good or are the dems completely incompetent. I choose the latter.

Comment

Thank you for proving my point. With all this concrete, bulletproof, smoking-gun proof, why can't the Dems impeach him? It doesn't add up. You have it figured out, why can't Pelosi and her lemmings? Something is missing. I've been racking my brain all day. There has to be something out there that can prove all of your accusations. Wait! I think I've got it. How bout evidence? You know, "the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid". I think that's the irritating sticking point for the libtards. After 3 years of digging, finger-pointing, accusations, opinions, beliefs, conjecture, and conspiracy theories he's still the POTUS. It begs the question, is Trump that good or are the dems completely incompetent. I choose the latter.
      There is this little matter of the GOP controlling both houses of Congress until January 2019 and controlling the Senate now. They are inexplicably protecting Trump.

Comment

There is this little matter of the GOP controlling both houses of Congress until January 2019 and controlling the Senate now. They are inexplicably protecting Trump.
        Evidence is evidence. You gotta have it. Do ya have it or not? So far you don't and that's a problem.

Comment

Evidence is evidence. You gotta have it. Do ya have it or not? So far you don't and that's a problem.
          Yeah, we have it. Conveniently handed over by Trump. Read the "transcript."

Now we're just learning more detail and how deep and broad the corruption goes.

Comment

Yeah, we have it. Conveniently handed over by Trump. Read the "transcript."

Now we're just learning more detail and how deep and broad the corruption goes.
            Cool, you think you got enough to impeach this time? If all you got is a transcript you might be looking at another Russia dud. Just sayin. Schiff said he's got the goods. Unfortunately, he's cried wolf so many times who can believe him. We're all still waiting on his proof of Russia collusion he promised us 2 years ago. What's he waiting for?

Comment

What's he waiting for?
              Republicans to grow a spine and put country over party.

Comment

How might that president behave towards those oligarchs?
                He might choose to believe Vladimir Putin over 17 of his own intelligence agencies when it comes to Russian interference in the 2016 election. It's been over a year, and nobody has come up with an innocent explanation for that behavior. Kompromat, financial or otherwise, is the only plausible explanation.

Comment

Republicans to grow a spine and put country over party.
                  As long as Trump's 40% stays loyal to him, the GOP won't do a thing. Maybe an outlier congressman here or there from areas that are purple but that's about it. Since his base pretty much gets all their "news" from Faux and are clinging to Trump in a manner that defies logic, their support is unlikely to waiver. If at some point if support for impeachment gets more in the 55+% range then they might. But right now, even though 75% agree what Trump did was wrong, the nation is nearly evenly split of actual impeachment.

Comment

He might choose to believe Vladimir Putin over 17 of his own intelligence agencies when it comes to Russian interference in the 2016 election. It's been over a year, and nobody has come up with an innocent explanation for that behavior. Kompromat, financial or otherwise, is the only plausible explanation.
                    While I agree they probably have dirt on DJT, Putin had other goals in mind to interfere. He desperately didn't want HRC in the WH. He knew she would push against his efforts to rebuild the Soviet empire and become a global force. DJT was a perfect candidate to prop up because of the secrets, but also is just a very useful rube. Putin never could have predicted how well things have worked out for him since the election.

Comment

Putin never could have predicted how well things have worked out for him since the election.
                      Perhaps not how well it's worked for him, but he probably had a pretty good idea Trump would sow the chaos and divisiveness he desperately needs in previously stable democracies.

Comment

How might that president behave towards those oligarchs?
                        He might promote a ridiculous narrative that Ukraine was actually behind the 2016 election interference, in an attempt to deflect blame off the Russians. This narrative was actually created by the Kremlin.
                        https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...qzu-story.html

Comment

Trump is still your president there isn't a damn thing you libtards or pencil neck can do about it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2611929]He might promote a ridiculous narrative that Ukraine was actually behind the 2016 election interference, in an attempt to deflect blame off the Russians. This narrative was actually created by the Kremlin.
                            [url]https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-fiona-hilll-trump-impeachment-russia-20191121-fe4m5yvgd5azpdfvksfugg7qzu-story.html[/url

Funny, the one person that could corroborate that “ridiculous narrative” wasn’t allowed by Schiff to testify. I wonder why. All the Republicans wanted was a chance to ask questions but they Schiff said no. Hmm. The best part of the whole thing is that’s it will soon be in the Senate. No more one sided rules.

Comment

Why won't Trump let his people testify? If they can clear him, as he claims, why is he sicking lawyers on them? Is that how an innocent person acts?

Comment

Why won't Trump let his people testify? If they can clear him, as he claims, why is he sicking lawyers on them? Is that how an innocent person acts?
                                Well, if Schiff is all about finding the truth why aren’t Republicans allowed to call ANY that’s right, ANY witnesses? Let that sink in. Wait, did I just use Truth and Schiff in the same sentence? The only people the Republicans can question are those called by Schiff. Gee, seems fair, right. Why aren’t they given the basic right the defend their client? Why can’t they have the opportunity to refute these accusations with their witnesses and testimony? Riddle me that. The answer is simple. It’s not fair and was never supposed to be. Here’s the problem. With a inquiry stacked in their favor by hand selecting witness, denying Republican access, and a chairman shutting down any Republican narrative he feels goes against his own claims, the Democrats still dropped the ball. No bombshells, no home runs, no bribery, no quid pro quo, and no extortion. If you can’t do that with the overwhelming odds in your favor, you are either truly incompetent or your case is weak. Well, based on how many times the inquiry shifted directions and the need to ask focus groups what to do, I’d say their case was weak with a shît ton of incompetence.

You all know the deal. The Dems will vote to impeach. The whole world knows it’s coming. They have no choice. They’ve taken it too far to turn back. No surprises, right? The problem is they never moved the needle. Your star witness from yesterday, Ambassador Sondland who was the only one that spoke with Trump, sank the whole premise of Schiff’s theory. Now the poor guy who was brought in by the Dems to take down Trump is receiving death threats from crazy left wing nut jobs. How fast you libtards turn on your own witnesses. Not surprising, you did the same thing to Mueller after he didn’t give you what u wanted. The tables will soon turn and the Republicans will control the trail and will be able to call anybody the want without Schiff rules, including the whistleblower. There is always two sides to every story. We’ll finally be able to hear it soon. Oh, I almost forgot to answer your question. Why would he? Would you send your team into a one-sided argument without the ability to bring in people to corroborate your story? It doesn’t make sense. What other President would do that? Obama? HRC? You know that would never happen. As a matter of fact, this was the first time in history that the rules were changed to tilt the table in the favor or the Dems. The the desired outcome you hoped for did not happen. Support for Trump has risen and the enthusiasm for impeachment has waned. At this point u have to asked yourself, is the impeachment vote better for Trump or the Dems? Slippery slope for sure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X