Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut

Notices

Connecticut Discussions about Connecticut soccer.

Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The CFC dads also have the biggest circle jerk of any club in CT. They get together every month looking at the commit list and getting off in each other. Itís the CFC thing to do.
Maybe some people havenít been around long enough to see the big picture.
Girls Premier soccer was accelerated 20 years ago here in a specifically targeted marketing scheme to capture those that live vicariously though the lives of their early teen daughters . Capitalism at itís finest. Brilliant execution. As long as there is a market , the platform will thrive, regardless of the validity of the perceived benifits.
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
The CFC dads also have the biggest circle jerk of any club in CT. They get together every month looking at the commit list and getting off in each other. Itís the CFC thing to do.
Actually looking at your kid making a college commitment is a very CFC thing to do.

The only ones that get satisfaction from the "list" is the club owners

I've watched one of mine sit down and sign an NLI, its a nice feeling after the grind of club soccer.

I know you think your "circle jerk" line is pretty clever. There's only one person that finds it funny and they live in your house. So if you have a better platform and club for college exposure by all means let's hear it.

The only one circle jerking here is you, as you seem unhinged over kids soccer club that your own kid obviously doesn't play for.
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Actually looking at your kid making a college commitment is a very CFC thing to do.

I've watched one of mine sit down and sign an NLI, its a nice feeling after the grind of club soccer.

I know you think your "circle jerk" line is pretty clever. There's only one person that finds it funny and they live in your house. So if you have a better platform and club for college exposure by all means let's hear it.

The only one circle jerking here is you, as you seem unhinged over kids soccer club that your own kid obviously doesn't play for.
Maybe itís all true ďin CT.Ē,
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:

CFC daddies jerking off to commit listS is actually funny. Just because you climax at the sight of commit lists doesnít mean that no other club gets kids in college. The knock in you guys is the fact that erections occur when you guys tAlk about commits. Thatís why you guys all hate each other and the craziness on the sidelines gets worse every year. Thatís great, your daughter signed an NLI, otherwise you probably wouldíve killed her because you thought all this was an investment. Have fun at Goodwin college, Iím sorry Goodwin University.
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered

This year it wonít be razor thin. This is the year FSA takes over Connecticut
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
That's been the claim every year since they got the patch and it's still never happened. It won't again this year
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

I believe FSA is playing CFC this weekend....
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I believe FSA is playing CFC this weekend....
and? It's middle school soccer and CFC isn't really United until U14.
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
and? It's middle school soccer and CFC isn't really United until U14.
Thatís middle school.
Old 1 Hour Ago
Unregistered

Quote:

It was razor thin today.