Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Washington

Notices

Washington Discussions about Washington soccer.

Old 22 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So stay home and never go outdoors.
It's at times like these I think of one of my favorite verses:

For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

And you sir or madam are one giant member.

Seriously though, if we all started acting like Americans we could pull through this together. Wear a mask, look out for one another.
Old 7 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
It's at times like these I think of one of my favorite verses:

For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

And you sir or madam are one giant member.

Seriously though, if we all started acting like Americans we could pull through this together. Wear a mask, look out for one another.
You shouldnít have to worry about wearing a mask, you obviously are quarantining yourself and not having any interaction with the world. Itís jack-holes like yourself who feel that itís ok to do somethingís while wearing a mask (which I agree with) but then for some reason cant wrap your dense head around 10 year olds playing soccer outside. Im all for masks, and if uou think that is all that's necessary for protection, more power to you. Have the teenagers wear masks while playing soccer. Maybe that would comfort you.
Old 6 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
You shouldnít have to worry about wearing a mask, you obviously are quarantining yourself and not having any interaction with the world. Itís jack-holes like yourself who feel that itís ok to do somethingís while wearing a mask (which I agree with) but then for some reason cant wrap your dense head around 10 year olds playing soccer outside. Im all for masks, and if uou think that is all that's necessary for protection, more power to you. Have the teenagers wear masks while playing soccer. Maybe that would comfort you.
Lol, we're participating with the rest of our club. Safely, in pods. It's all about risk mitigation. I'm glad you agree with wearing masks. I'm bummed you're too stupid to keep up with the rest of the conversation, which until this point was fairly productive. Bless your heart, it's just so cute when you try to make a point.