Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, to hear their parents talk, all these 9-year old young ladies have already signed letters of intent.
    Not yet, but maybe someday. The kids have to want it and it looks like they did. Ambush did well, saw them play today

Comment

Not yet, but maybe someday. The kids have to want it and it looks like they did. Ambush did well, saw them play today
      Yep that is it right there. The kids have to want it. When u littles are pushed and pushed to please parents or to win awards they aren't doing it for the love of the game. I hope that some of the intense parents I saw this weekend in NH with their u littles realize that they could end up burning out their kids before they reach middle school. I didn't see as much yelling from Bayside as another poster said, well there was that one guy...I saw it more with Ambush and Surf. Calm down dads. Just wait until your little girls start dating...

Comment

A huge well done to all the SUSC staff for pulling off a fantastic weekend of soccer. Everybody was wearing their masks, Social distancing guidelines were followed. So good to see kids on the field again playing soccer again. Bravo!
        Agreed! Well done and thank you! It was a great confidence booster for kids before starting back school!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X