Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Karen, hopefully you get your pound of brown or black flesh.
    well, this has taken a turn.

Comment

Thanks Karen, hopefully you get your pound of brown or black flesh.
      What does skin color have to do with recklessness and violations of public safety rules??!! Either they are following the rules or they aren’t. Or are you instead suggesting that someone should be allowed to ignore state and county mandated safety protocols because they have “brown or black flesh”? Race is not an issue here, but nice try on the attempt to deflect from the real issue.

Comment

Pateadores is becoming Bellevue Rush, will compete in PSPL and NPL. Time for a rebrand!

Comment

Pateadores has always been a sketchy outfit. Highly sketchy. Leadership and most coaches came from a failed Bellevue club, hence the re-brand. Other Pateadores coaches were rejected at other clubs.

Comment

Pateadores has always been a sketchy outfit. Highly sketchy. Leadership and most coaches came from a failed Bellevue club, hence the re-brand. Other Pateadores coaches were rejected at other clubs.
            Complete BS.

https://www.pateadoreswa.com/coaches

Which is the sketchy coach?

I wish them well. Its a crowded market, i wouldnt enter Bellevue, with Bellevue United, Titans FC (talk about sketchy), Lake Washington Premier, ISC, Eastside FC, Crossfire and kids also going across the lake to SU and down 405 to PacNW.

Im not sure why people come on here hoping others will fail outside of their own greed.

Is this because it was alleged by someone they were training? Give it a rest, sheesh.

Comment

Complete BS.

https://www.pateadoreswa.com/coaches

Which is the sketchy coach?

I wish them well. Its a crowded market, i wouldnt enter Bellevue, with Bellevue United, Titans FC (talk about sketchy), Lake Washington Premier, ISC, Eastside FC, Crossfire and kids also going across the lake to SU and down 405 to PacNW.

Im not sure why people come on here hoping others will fail outside of their own greed.

Is this because it was alleged by someone they were training? Give it a rest, sheesh.
              What is "sketchy" about Titans FC? I have our oldest, a ulittle (2013), playing there. Not that it matters at this age, but I'd rather not be associated with a sketchy club moving forward when there are so many options available.

Comment

What is "sketchy" about Titans FC? I have our oldest, a ulittle (2013), playing there. Not that it matters at this age, but I'd rather not be associated with a sketchy club moving forward when there are so many options available.
                I think it may be dependent on what coach you have. I sent my kid for a day camp in Bothell and it felt sketch, my daughter said she never wanted to go back. But I know a lot of parents are really happy with Calyx. She has a ton of teams, though, I have no idea how she manages it. Girl has hustle.

Comment

If you are reporting, the coaches running the large oversized sessions are James Murphy, Tao Shen and Cam Vickers.
                  Ironically, Tao Shen works as a pharmacist during the day and coaches soccer on the side. He must have made so much from COVID vaccines since 2020. He now coaches the Bellevue United- Little Warriors. He swaps his A team players to play in B team games so his team can win. What an *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Ironically, Tao Shen works as a pharmacist during the day and coaches soccer on the side. He must have made so much from COVID vaccines since 2020. He now coaches the Bellevue United- Little Warriors. He swaps his A team players to play in B team games so his team can win. What an *******.
                    Thank god you found this and brought it up to the top.

Comment

What can be done? Finally a serious issue on this board.

Comment

Why would a pharmacist make more money? You think pharmacists make money per vaccine? Really?

Comment

What can be done? Finally a serious issue on this board.
                          Hahaha

Comment

This post didn't age well.

Comment

Why would a pharmacist make more money? You think pharmacists make money per vaccine? Really?
                              Of course not, just trying to make fun of the pharmacists aka drug dealers.

Comment

Of course not, just trying to make fun of the pharmacists aka drug dealers.
                                Now we have a drug dealers who coaches a team playing illegally with swapping players to prop himself up. What a sad man.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X