Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Girls DA vs NJ Girls ECNL

Just for comparison I would be interesting to see what people think of the two leagues we have in NJ with the now multiple teams in each of the leagues. And who gets the nod. I have some seen some age groups but not all and I will take my crack at this.

U13/2006
    Nod goes to DA
    I have no clue about who is good and who is not and I have to be honest I haven't seen any of these games but I can assume this team has been together alittle long than the ECNL teams at this age group

U14/2005
    Nod goes to ECNL
    That PDA Striker team is pretty good and I have seen them in a tournament play against another team my nieces team was going to play. Although I know the Stallions have a pretty good team at this age and has given them a game from time to time.

U15/2004
    Nod goes to GDA
    I think SJEB has a team that is very good at this age but if I would go with a DA team it would have to the Cedar Stars team at this age group. Not sure if they are keeping all those girls from last year but this was a fun team to watch. Some friends of mine kid plays for them and I have to say I saw them about 2 times play and one was against the PDA team and I will say that Cedar Stars gets the nod

U16/2003
    Nod goes to GDA
    Also I think Cedar Stars DA team at this age group is stronger than any of the ECNL teams here in NJ

U17/2002
    Nod goes to ECNL
    I would say Matchfit in this case but that might be a close call with PDA but right now I will go with my gut and say Matchfit but also it will remain or maybe late at this point or when it happens but SJEB has a good U17 team also.

U18/2001
    Nod goes to ECNL
    Again in this case I would go with PDA

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just for comparison I would be interesting to see what people think of the two leagues we have in NJ with the now multiple teams in each of the leagues. And who gets the nod. I have some seen some age groups but not all and I will take my crack at this.

U13/2006
    Nod goes to DA
    I have no clue about who is good and who is not and I have to be honest I haven't seen any of these games but I can assume this team has been together alittle long than the ECNL teams at this age group

U14/2005
    Nod goes to ECNL
    That PDA Striker team is pretty good and I have seen them in a tournament play against another team my nieces team was going to play. Although I know the Stallions have a pretty good team at this age and has given them a game from time to time.

U15/2004
    Nod goes to GDA
    I think SJEB has a team that is very good at this age but if I would go with a DA team it would have to the Cedar Stars team at this age group. Not sure if they are keeping all those girls from last year but this was a fun team to watch. Some friends of mine kid plays for them and I have to say I saw them about 2 times play and one was against the PDA team and I will say that Cedar Stars gets the nod

U16/2003
    Nod goes to GDA
    Also I think Cedar Stars DA team at this age group is stronger than any of the ECNL teams here in NJ

U17/2002
    Nod goes to ECNL
    I would say Matchfit in this case but that might be a close call with PDA but right now I will go with my gut and say Matchfit but also it will remain or maybe late at this point or when it happens but SJEB has a good U17 team also.

U18/2001
    Nod goes to ECNL
    Again in this case I would go with PDA
    As much as I dislike the PDA brand, you can't deny they are the best

U13--ECNL--No doubt it's PDA and World Class (I say they are NY, just because they are so close to the Bergen Border and most of their players are NJ players). Cedar Stars just lost 8 players to Matchfit, so I bet the are a close 3rd to the top 2

U14--ECNL--PDA, with WC taking 2nd.

U15--ECNL--PDA Blue and White teams are both strong. World Class might surprise everyone here. Once they merge with NYCFC next year, they will claim this age group and the next

U16--ECNL PDA

U17--ECNL--World Class FC, PDA then Matchfit

U18--ECNL --PDA

Comment

As much as I dislike the PDA brand, you can't deny they are the best

U13--ECNL--No doubt it's PDA and World Class (I say they are NY, just because they are so close to the Bergen Border and most of their players are NJ players). Cedar Stars just lost 8 players to Matchfit, so I bet the are a close 3rd to the top 2

U14--ECNL--PDA, with WC taking 2nd.

U15--ECNL--PDA Blue and White teams are both strong. World Class might surprise everyone here. Once they merge with NYCFC next year, they will claim this age group and the next

U16--ECNL PDA

U17--ECNL--World Class FC, PDA then Matchfit

U18--ECNL --PDA
      Okay since I am the author of this thread..........I have to call you a cheater lol lol WC is NYE.....They don't count

Comment

Okay since I am the author of this thread..........I have to call you a cheater lol lol WC is NYE.....They don't count
        Probably better for them, then they are #1 in all ages

Comment

Pick the one with the best coaching and fit for your kid. Patches don't matter

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X