Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        7 class of 19 on SFFA U19 team:
        3 signed D1
        LSU
        UNCG
        EAST TENN

3 currently negotiating...

And the 2020 being heavily recruited.
        If you're a 2019 and still talking to coaches this late the coach sees you as a practice cone. You'll also get zero money - that was divvied up a long time ago.

Comment

Not everyone has to sign on national signing day!!! Plenty of athletes from all sports sign at different times !!!

Comment

Not everyone has to sign on national signing day!!! Plenty of athletes from all sports sign at different times !!!
            You don’t say no s h I t

Comment

Yea ok!! Seems like you don’t know ****!!!

Comment

Yea ok!! Seems like you don’t know ****!!!
                Plenty of d3 schools in the middle of nowhere looking for scrubs

Comment

If you're a 2019 and still talking to coaches this late the coach sees you as a practice cone. You'll also get zero money - that was divvied up a long time ago.
                  100 percent on the money

Comment

Yea ok!! That’s it!! You’re a genius

Comment

7 class of 19 on SFFA U19 team:
                      3 signed D1
                      LSU
                      UNCG
                      EAST TENN

3 currently negotiating...

And the 2020 being heavily recruited.
                      Sunrise will not have a repeat of what happened this year. Congrats to those girls of Sunrise 2019. I'm with the Sunrise club and it will not happen next year or the year after that as there are too many other very good options in South Florida to consolidate. That's the reality. I will remain at Sunrise because my kid lovers her team and she gets playing time.

Comment

Sunrise will not have a repeat of what happened this year. Congrats to those girls of Sunrise 2019. I'm with the Sunrise club and it will not happen next year or the year after that as there are too many other very good options in South Florida to consolidate. That's the reality. I will remain at Sunrise because my kid lovers her team and she gets playing time.
                        This is a hilarious post! Sunrise does Hs e a lot of success without ecnl or DS. Texans over I. Pensacola has the same success. Both clubs are hated by the “elites” because they produce results through talent development.

Comment

That's really about all that is left at this point. D1 programs locked up their rosters and definitely their money a long time ago. Once in a blue moon a player may drop out and a coach is scrambling to fill a slot but that becomes a matter of luck. Top D3 will have finished a long time ago as well as they typically require their candidates to apply ED or EA.

Comment

You do realize the NLI moved to November right? MOST kids will have signed a long time ago. Kids can land D1 or D2 spots after that of course. But the majority of coaches have detailed spreadsheets planning out where they will have $ for a several years. If you're talking to a coach this late you're not getting a dime (unless another recruit fell out at the last minute). If you're talking to a coach this late no one was really interested in you to begin with. You're seen as an adequate practice player, and unless you kick azz your first year you probably won't last.

Comment

You do realize the NLI moved to November right? MOST kids will have signed a long time ago. Kids can land D1 or D2 spots after that of course. But the majority of coaches have detailed spreadsheets planning out where they will have $ for a several years. If you're talking to a coach this late you're not getting a dime (unless another recruit fell out at the last minute). If you're talking to a coach this late no one was really interested in you to begin with. You're seen as an adequate practice player, and unless you kick azz your first year you probably won't last.
                              Why do people think they know everything. Every situation maybe different. Negotiation goes both ways. Just because you sign early doesn't mean its full scholarship I know of 2 kids that took partials just to go to top schools.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X