Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are some tough tough people, I’m assuming that your children are all awesome and you’re awesome and that you live a perfect life

Your ragging on a guy because he loves his son, and volunteers at the club where his son plays, that’s really big of all of you, yet when you see him in the park you smile and shake his hand, you are all a bunch of fake wannabes, I hope his son makes it into Miami, and I hope all of your children stay right in that ****ty cesspool that they are in

But then you’re going to say that his son only made it there because he kissed ass yeah that’s right inter Miami’s going to put his son in the club because he kissed Juan’s ass

Justin Ellis will be at the park tonight why don’t you walk up to him and tell him how you think, no you’re not going to do that, because you’re a scared little bitch
    Dysfunctional you all have major issues. What a sorry ass club!

Comment

Keep Repeating that to yourself maybe one day it’ll come true, too bad your kid is in good enough to be on our team

Comment

You guys are some tough tough people, I’m assuming that your children are all awesome and you’re awesome and that you live a perfect life

Your ragging on a guy because he loves his son, and volunteers at the club where his son plays, that’s really big of all of you, yet when you see him in the park you smile and shake his hand, you are all a bunch of fake wannabes, I hope his son makes it into Miami, and I hope all of your children stay right in that ****ty cesspool that they are in

But then you’re going to say that his son only made it there because he kissed ass yeah that’s right inter Miami’s going to put his son in the club because he kissed Juan’s ass

Justin Ellis will be at the park tonight why don’t you walk up to him and tell him how you think, no you’re not going to do that, because you’re a scared little bitch
        He's a fake and a bitch, and I stand by that.

Victor fungus

By the way he knows how to find me I'm usually fighting him off to blow Michia's horn.

Comment

Keep Repeating that to yourself maybe one day it’ll come true, too bad your kid is in good enough to be on our team
          Animal!! Blah blah blah

Comment

Victor fungus

By the way he knows how to find me I'm usually fighting him off to blow Michia's horn.
            Weston fc the losers club!!

Comment

Victor and Ellis

Victor fungus

Both dads, Victor and Justin fight every game to see who gets to blow the horn first...

Comment

Dude, Victor has nothing to do with Michia, and Justins barely talks to the man, why you trying to start trouble where there is none. C'mon, go somewhere else with that bullsh¡t.

Lastly, Michia is out of practice so fast, there is zero opportunity to kiss åss there

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X