Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you people read? The post was an example of two kids from just this year that have been developed by CC since that’s what the previous post was criticizing. I didn’t realize you needed a whole run down of things, but since reading is difficult I now understand. CC DA had 8 players called into National Team camps in 2018 alone, more than any other FL DA. NH and MJ signed pro with Union/Steel FC and Frankfurt. Ben Sweat made his full National Team debut and resigned with NYCFC. Zac Mcmath still in MLS, Andrew Samuels drafted by the Dynamo last month, Wes Sharpie and Bakie Goodman still playing pro in USL. So that’s 6 pros in the last 7 years, but please all holy knowing TS parents explain just how many professional players each DA is supposed to produce each year? I mean surely all these other incredible non-MLS DA’s are churning out pros left and right.
    LMAO...what a tool you are! CC DA did not develop MJ. Let's not forget he was at TBU prior more years than he was at CC. Don't claim his development. Yes join our DA so you can go play USL and make less tha 35k? What a ****ing joke.

Comment

This thread is spot on. CC goalkeeping is awful especially the u15 goalie but then again he is a homegrown CC.

Comment

This thread is spot on. CC goalkeeping is awful especially the u15 goalie but then again he is a homegrown CC.
        Then go see the OC da u 16& u17's then.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          this thread is spot on. Cc goalkeeping is awful especially the u15 goalie but then again he is a homegrown cc.
          clearwater can't develop players period. They just go and grab the next best developed player from another club. I have yet to see any improvement from any player in there da . They should be ashamed, but that's what happens when you coaching staff is a hack job.

Comment

clearwater can't develop players period. They just go and grab the next best developed player from another club. I have yet to see any improvement from any player in there da . They should be ashamed, but that's what happens when you coaching staff is a hack job.
            Yep, reading really is difficult for some, your parents should be ashamed for raising a moron

Comment

LMAO...what a tool you are! CC DA did not develop MJ. Let's not forget he was at TBU prior more years than he was at CC. Don't claim his development. Yes join our DA so you can go play USL and make less tha 35k? What a ****ing joke.

Uhhh MJ signed in Germany not the USL so solid point. I forget, where do you sign if you go through TBU DA.... that’s right the Rowdies. Last time I checked that’s a USL team. Apparently all kids should just give up on their pro dreams and quit soccer since they’ll only make 35k according to this guy, sorry you never made it champ maybe in your next life

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                uhhh mj signed in germany not the usl so solid point. I forget, where do you sign if you go through tbu da.... That’s right the rowdies. Last time i checked that’s a usl team. Apparently all kids should just give up on their pro dreams and quit soccer since they’ll only make 35k according to this guy, sorry you never made it champ maybe in your next life
                all of you are morons! Mj signed in germany at the youth academy level. Yet clearwater has to pimp this out. Not good enough to sign with the u23's but the youth u19 team. Not that impressive if you ask me, and before someone tries to discredit it. He signed a one year deal with a 3 year club option.d the kid was developed and found by another club not tbu and not clwr chargers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X