• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any Hot Moms, That's also important.
    Doral for that one.

Comment

My gosh. I can't believe that people are actually providing serious responses to this post. Talk about being trolled. How do you function in real life?

Comment

My gosh. I can't believe that people are actually providing serious responses to this post. Talk about being trolled. How do you function in real life?
        So you think it's a Troll then ignore & leave the conversation to the Educated.

Comment

You said "My Gosh"

K Karen, you need laid

Comment

We just moved here 2 days ago from out of State, really enjoying the sunny weather! From what we hear on the streets SSFA is the place to go for competitive soccer, true? How are their fields? Can we go try it out or bring the checkbook?
            The old, "I just moved the family here from out-of-state" post! Too funny! Okay, where did you move from? (Obviously, it wasn't "SUNNY"!) What club did your kid(s) play for "out-of-state? What age group(s)? What level of soccer did your kids play, "out-of-state"?
            I have seen these posts so often I can even answer these questions above....
            1-moved from the northeast
            2-don't want to tell you the club name
            3-boy 15 girl 14
            4-boy and girl both played DA (or ECNL)
            What do you think out-of-state poster? Pretty close right? Hahahahahahaha

Comment

The old, "I just moved the family here from out-of-state" post! Too funny! Okay, where did you move from? (Obviously, it wasn't "SUNNY"!) What club did your kid(s) play for "out-of-state? What age group(s)? What level of soccer did your kids play, "out-of-state"?
              3-boy 15 girl 14
              Yes right on, how did you guess right on all above?

Comment

So you think it's a Troll then ignore & leave the conversation to the Educated.
                The "Educated"? Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

You said "My Gosh"

K Karen, you need laid
                  Relax Todd. Trolling for puzzy on TS is pointless. My gosh!

Love,
                  Karen

Comment

Jeeze Karen, no chill.

-Love Todd

Comment

3-boy 15 girl 14

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X