Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of National League USYS

Disaster: 55 coaches registered to attend event. WOW! 10 coaches attended my kids game yesterday and I am being generous. Not an option for next year!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disaster: 55 coaches registered to attend event. WOW! 10 coaches attended my kids game yesterday and I am being generous. Not an option for next year!
    If you want exposure it’s ecnl or da nothing gets close

Comment

If you want exposure it’s ecnl or da nothing gets close
      my google machine is broke. link to results?

Comment

they are league games for you simpletons that have no clue.. ask the ecnl masters how many college coaches come to there league events?

Comment

they are league games for you simpletons that have no clue.. ask the ecnl masters how many college coaches come to there league events?
          None at all

Comment

I bet ECNL events have double the amount of scouts of what your national league events do my national league master.

Comment

Hey ass wipe.

Read this cute article. Sure sounds like it’s being billed as a big event.

Maybe your scouts didn’t get the memo?

https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/2018-1...ood-ranch-fla/

Comment

Hey ass wipe.

Read this cute article. Sure sounds like it’s being billed as a big event.

Maybe your scouts didn’t get the memo?

https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/2018-1...ood-ranch-fla/
                The league games are a showcase! You only have a few of these events a season and the purpose is to bring teams to a regional site for competitive play and college exposure. Both of which have significantly decreased since the explosion of both GDA.

Comment

Having a daughter that played in both during the same playing season, I can tell you ECNL is a huge step up from USYS in exposure to college coaches. There is no comparison.

Comment

Having a daughter that played in both during the same playing season, I can tell you ECNL is a huge step up from USYS in exposure to college coaches. There is no comparison.
                    Yes but players have to find the best team they can with a developing coach that is within driving distance for practices.

Comment

Very disappointing college coach presence almost non- existent. National league is dead !

Comment

In Sanford, we were told directly from a D2 coach that if you want to be seen, you cannot play in USYS. ECNL or DA is the only place serious girls should be. D2. Not a power 5 D1 school, but D2.

Comment

In Sanford, we were told directly from a D2 coach that if you want to be seen, you cannot play in USYS. ECNL or DA is the only place serious girls should be. D2. Not a power 5 D1 school, but D2.
                          50 coaches max at the event and no big schools. ECNL and DA is the o lay way for exposure.

Comment

50 coaches max at the event and no big schools. ECNL and DA is the o lay way for exposure.
                            WOW, did you say at the event or at your kids match?

Comment

total BS, place was packed with college coaches, 50 at each game not event. You're so full of crap its not funny.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X