•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush should partner with GPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Please understand the difference between playing against GDA/ECNL teams and everyone else. Not trying to sound snotty but you can’t compare. Apples to oranges...so yes they might be good against other non GDA/ECNL teams but can’t compare to FKK/OC ECNL teams
      You are drunk on a league label. They are already playing and beating DA teams, and would easily beat FKK and OC as well. I doubt that they would turn down an offer for a friendly.

Comment

You are drunk on a league label. They are already playing and beating DA teams, and would easily beat FKK and OC as well. I doubt that they would turn down an offer for a friendly.
        You won't get much mileage on here bragging about beating WFF. When you played real competition in Jacksonville the 04 team did not even get it to the opponent's side of the field more then a handful of times and I don't believe there were any shots on goal.

Comment

please list the DA or even ECNL teams they have beaten this 2018-2019 season? and I am not talking about an informal scrimmage but a real game...

Comment

please list the DA or even ECNL teams they have beaten this 2018-2019 season? and I am not talking about an informal scrimmage but a real game...
            Seems as though you are just trolling. The only way this team will play a DA or ECNL team is in a scrimmage. Does this team not take scrimmages against DA or ECNL teams seriously?

Comment

Seems as though you are just trolling. The only way this team will play a DA or ECNL team is in a scrimmage. Does this team not take scrimmages against DA or ECNL teams seriously?
              original post stated they have beaten multiples of DA teams, not just one sad WFF team... waiting to hear who all the other teams were. And if you think a showcase game/tournament game is the same as a scrimmage then that could be the problem to start with...

Comment

original post stated they have beaten multiples of DA teams, not just one sad WFF team... waiting to hear who all the other teams were. And if you think a showcase game/tournament game is the same as a scrimmage then that could be the problem to start with...
                They beat 3 WFF GDA teams.

Comment

They beat 3 WFF GDA teams.
                  Well I think that kinda wraps up this thread...WFF GDA😂

Comment

OK, so the parents think this team is the "Wow". Good for them for every parents thinks their kids team is the best when in reality they aren't. I'm sure there are many more FL teams better. Wining against WFF GDA means zip, maybe their best players didn't play. Now can we bury this thread to the back pages.

Comment

OK, so the parents think this team is the "Wow". Good for them for every parents thinks their kids team is the best when in reality they aren't. I'm sure there are many more FL teams better. Wining against WFF GDA means zip, maybe their best players didn't play. Now can we bury this thread to the back pages.
                      Name one Florida team that is better. We will play anyone anywhere unless some of our starters are out. The 12th through 17th players are really helping defer travel costs.

Comment

Name one Florida team that is better. We will play anyone anywhere unless some of our starters are out. The 12th through 17th players are really helping defer travel costs.
                        IMG, USA, Weston, TBU.

Comment

WFF Pre DA, WFF GDA

Comment

WFF Pre DA, WFF GDA
                            So much hate for WFF on this board. They must be doing something right.

Comment

IMG, USA, Weston, TBU.
                              Just wonder if they've added the pieces to get past Sunrise.

Comment

exactly - i think this point was already made, but who won state cup at this age last year? Sunrise. Until state cup happens again, sunrise shoudl be considered the top team. not couting DA and ECNLE, bc they will never play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X