•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing stiffs

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yes, until next year when kids from all the clubs nearby come to take your kids spot in DA. I wonder who will be bitter then.
      if he's spot is taken by another kid, then my kid wasn't good enough, or not mentally tough enough to up his game...he won't quit though

Comment

if he's spot is taken by another kid, then my kid wasn't good enough, or not mentally tough enough to up his game...he won't quit though
        Or maybe he wasn’t trained right, could have had a chance but didn’t develop in Weston and therefore lost his spot

Comment

Mark my words... half of the teams from that mediocre u12 da at Weston will loose their spot. Coaches already know who has to be replace when Id tryouts come.
          Daddy don’t come here running to tell everybody that DA sucks!

Comment

I know at least five of them that will lose their spots. I like all their brown players and their goalie, and the big white boy

Comment

I know at least five of them that will lose their spots. I like all their brown players and their goalie, and the big white boy
              The spots will be taken by the five U10 Deportivo players playing U11 D1 and winning.

Comment

Only Justin and Ian belong on our team . The rest can go to pre academy

Comment

Wrong team idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    the spots will be taken by the five u10 deportivo players playing u11 d1 and winning.
                    good for them... They dont have to keep losing their time and money with the handyman (jose luis)

Comment

Wrong team idiot!
                      No dip ****, they were talking about mediocre u12

Comment

The spots will be taken by the five U10 Deportivo players playing U11 D1 and winning.
                        Please because they can make two passes. Weston is a poachers club. Keep that team together, go to Miami mls following year.

Comment

Please. J is tried after 2 minutes in the sun. Daddy needs to open his eyes.

Comment

you can hate on him cause he left weston, but the kid can play. as a weston parent, i wish he was still out there with us, than some of the stiffs we have out there

Comment

you can hate on him cause he left weston, but the kid can play. as a weston parent, i wish he was still out there with us, than some of the stiffs we have out there
                              Why did he leave Weston?

Comment

Why did he leave Weston?
                                Mommy and Daddy wanted trophies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X