• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J Petrov Academy Tryouts

J Petrov Academy Tryouts:

Registration now open for 2018-'19

Boys: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005; Girls: 2003, 2004 and 2005

We look to expand from four teams and build on our amazing first season: Our 2003 (U15) Girls are already 3rd in the state and just advanced to the Final Four of the Florida Cup this past Saturday. Our 2001 Boys team (U17) is 11th in the State and our 2003 team (U15) sits at 22nd, while our 2000s (U18) are 17th.

Do you have what it takes to join one of our Nationally Ranked Teams?

Visit https://www.jpetrovacademy.com/tryouts

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    J Petrov Academy Tryouts:

Registration now open for 2018-'19

Boys: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005; Girls: 2003, 2004 and 2005

We look to expand from four teams and build on our amazing first season: Our 2003 (U15) Girls are already 3rd in the state and just advanced to the Final Four of the Florida Cup this past Saturday. Our 2001 Boys team (U17) is 11th in the State and our 2003 team (U15) sits at 22nd, while our 2000s (U18) are 17th.

Do you have what it takes to join one of our Nationally Ranked Teams?

Visit https://www.jpetrovacademy.com/tryouts

Lol...this is a joke right? FL Cup is for lower tier teams. Nationally ranked but not in SC, yeah okay.

Comment

Lol...this is a joke right? FL Cup is for lower tier teams. Nationally ranked but not in SC, yeah okay.
      Clearly this is a joke. Did you check out the website? Hilarious.

If this academy is successful then the folks up in the Jupiter area must be pretty gullible.

Comment

If this academy is successful then the folks up in the Jupiter area must be pretty gullible.

Hey...come join my academy too. It's called Jtocamelas academy.

Comment

My kid doesn't play for this academy but has friends who do. No, its not a top ranked DA team, but I've heard good things about it - they seem to enjoy playing there.

Comment

Why not, can’t be worse than PBG

Comment

My kid doesn't play for this academy but has friends who do. No, its not a top ranked DA team, but I've heard good things about it - they seem to enjoy playing there.
              That's because Jelko is an excellent trainer and coach. I believe he is the best in SF. He's intense and his no BS approach is not for everyone, but he is one of the few coaches that truly DEVELOPS the talent he has. Players improve. Teams improve.

What he doesn't currently have is great talent across the board. That's not a shot at anyone and I'm not trying to demean anyone. Just stating the obvious, and his teams should be judged not solely in wins and losses. Even though he himself would tell you winning and learning to win is very important at the older age groups.

Comment

I am sure you're little superstar wouldn't make it anyways.

Comment

Where are they located?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2237200]Where are they located?[/QUOTE

Palm City

Comment

right of turnpike in palm city. fields are beautiful.

Comment

Where are they located?
                        Here you go:

https://www.jpetrovacademy.com/locations

Comment

now why the **** would I drive all the way to no-mans land for that crap? There a reason your fields are in the boondocks...its because your'e a joke!

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find the pricing info for the club? Thanks

Comment

now why the **** would I drive all the way to no-mans land for that crap? There a reason your fields are in the boondocks...its because your'e a joke!
                              Lol. Love to see your resume and compare training and experience to his. Actually, I compare his resume and experience to most anyone in Florida. Wish my kid could play for him.

Also, obviously you've never seen the fields or know anything about how / why he is there.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X