Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was 7 which is 90% of a 9v9 team so it is accurately reported...Only two stayed after PR personally begged.
    Thanks Larry ... So there are only 9 kids on a small sided team.

Comment

Thanks Larry ... So there are only 9 kids on a small sided team.
      The almighty PR now has teams getting up and leaving the mighty Alby...has that ever happened before? everything runs its course!

Comment

hey Larry how are things now that your Surf public relations gig isn't working out like you planned?

Comment

Larry you suck

Comment

Larry you suck
            So you pathetic people have to come on this trash website to get at me. Don't you know I know everything about NY soccer and my word is gospel? You peasants know nothing about soccer.

Sincerely

Larry

P.S. Go Surf!

Comment

Larry how much $$ did this lawsuit cost you?

http://www.nycourts.gov/courts/ad2/c...011/D31512.pdf

Comment

Damn! You fellow posters were spot on!! Larry makes 98K off of BOTN???

http://www.manta.com/c/mtvb48l/back-of-net

Comment

This is awesome stuff. Thanks for finding and sharing

Talks to his character and confirms what many of us already knew.

No wonder he hates the league with a passion. He got his butt beat in court. I am guessing he never acknowledged this on BOTN. He's a hypercrite who chastises others for legal decisions against them but is no better.

Comment

I'm amazed he hasn't been sued multiple times for slander/defamation/whatever legal term fits. He has stated some pretty horrible things about people and clubs over the years. Larry, not anonymous posters.

Comment

Any lawyers out there to interprete this.

Sounds like the league blocked Larry from getting their info electronically. He appealed that he needed the info in a certain format and got denied. Is that the gist of it?

So if true, Larry got blocked just like he does for posters who doesn't agree with .. KARMA

Comment

Damn! You fellow posters were spot on!! Larry makes 98K off of BOTN???

http://www.manta.com/c/mtvb48l/back-of-net
                        Doesn't say the year. Could be more now if you include his 'promotional' services fee.

Also - it says 'revenues' not income ... he must have lots of technology expeneses.

Comment

Any lawyers out there to interprete this.

Sounds like the league blocked Larry from getting their info electronically. He appealed that he needed the info in a certain format and got denied. Is that the gist of it?

So if true, Larry got blocked just like he does for posters who doesn't agree with .. KARMA
                          I'm not a lawyer but I know IT. At some point in time, LM and probably anybody could cut and paste, or somehow pull the raw information from the LIJSL website. Similarly to the way you can download bank statements to excel.

At some point, LIJSL changed its website in such a way that you could no longer do that. You could view the information but not extract it to your own pc. Lots of reasons this could happen - the suit doesn't say if they consciously did that to stop his data extraction OR if it just happened (as a result of a new website design).

I think initally LIJSL told LM that he could not copy or whow LIJSL results. There was a lawsuit and the parties agreed that Yes LM could display the results on his website. Then the LIJSL website changed making it difficult for LM to automatically pull the information.

The court decided that LIJSL could not stop LM from displaying the league results but they had no obligation to make it easy for him to do so.

A little (or a lot) too wordy but it's the Everyman interpretation.

Comment

I'm not a lawyer but I know IT. At some point in time, LM and probably anybody could cut and paste, or somehow pull the raw information from the LIJSL website. Similarly to the way you can download bank statements to excel.

At some point, LIJSL changed its website in such a way that you could no longer do that. You could view the information but not extract it to your own pc. Lots of reasons this could happen - the suit doesn't say if they consciously did that to stop his data extraction OR if it just happened (as a result of a new website design).

I think initally LIJSL told LM that he could not copy or whow LIJSL results. There was a lawsuit and the parties agreed that Yes LM could display the results on his website. Then the LIJSL website changed making it difficult for LM to automatically pull the information.

The court decided that LIJSL could not stop LM from displaying the league results but they had no obligation to make it easy for him to do so.

Okay that's was similar to how I was thinking about

Comment

Doesn't say the year. Could be more now if you include his 'promotional' services fee.

Also - it says 'revenues' not income ... he must have lots of technology expeneses.
                              These sites model the top line revenues based on industry and employees. That's not an actual number and as you say it's gross revenue and not net income.

There's no way Larrys giving out his really revenues.

His revenue could be a lot more or a lot less than what's projected.

I am guessing it's a lot more with all of college expenses.

Comment

Great explanation. Thank you. The lawsuit says LIJSL took measures to prevent the defendant from getting raw data from the plaintiff's Internet servers. What is meant by "internet servers?" Did LM have a PW to get into the LIJSL website?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X