Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am like the OP here looking for feedback on Match fit. Who is this Bucci guy? is he the owner or a coach?
    He is the DOC over there and is just a miserable fella. Matchfit has some great coaches in certain age groups, but their philosophy of over filling rosters is not progressive to a child's development

Comment

He is the DOC over there and is just a miserable fella. Matchfit has some great coaches in certain age groups, but their philosophy of over filling rosters is not progressive to a child's development
      Its a shame that Bucci has so many detracted from the club. Yes he is a miserable human being. If he was to be removed from that club I am sure they would attract more players. I can't believe the owners don't see it.

Comment

Its a shame that Bucci has so many detracted from the club. Yes he is a miserable human being. If he was to be removed from that club I am sure they would attract more players. I can't believe the owners don't see it.
        When whole teams pick up and leave, it’s a sure sign things are going wrong.

Comment

How is the 2007 age group for this club?

Comment

How is the 2007 age group for this club?
            Girls 2007

Comment

Match Fit 2007

Match Fit 2007 girls are not even on par with most rec teams.
              I see when they go to tournaments they play the lowest division and do not even win all there games on that level. Sad that parents pay to play at a place because of social media bull that hypes themselvea up. Parents Just because you see something on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true. Especially in the case of Match Fit.

Comment

The best part of Match Fit is that they post all this great stuff on social media but then when outside kids come to check out the club, they are told how much better they are than the existing players. So which is it? You can’t have it both ways. In the case of the 2007’s, a friend of mine was checking them out for his daughter and he was told that only a few existing girls were capable of playing at a high level. So when the cameras aren’t rolling folks, it’s a completely different story. And no, my daughter doesn’t and hasn’t played there...

Comment

I don’t know, its unfortunate what is said at times whether at MF or at other clubs, I feel like these places say whatever people want to hear just to get your kid in the club...not sure MF is alone here. Though I am not condoning it by any means.

Comment

Match fit

Well from talking to people who are presently at Match Fit and former members of Match fit it is obvious to me the main problem there is the girls DOC Bucci. He is arrogant and combative .
                    Match Fit is all about the money. If you are dumb enough to give Match Fit your hard earned money then you are drinking the Match Fit coolaid Bucci serves.

Comment

Well from talking to people who are presently at Match Fit and former members of Match fit it is obvious to me the main problem there is the girls DOC Bucci. He is arrogant and combative .
                      Match Fit is all about the money. If you are dumb enough to give Match Fit your hard earned money then you are drinking the Match Fit coolaid Bucci serves.
                      We have had a bunch of girls who have been attending practices with my daughters team recently. They are listed on their ECNL team roster, but clearly are not ECNL players. Their parents told us that they were never told how many players the team would be carrying, and that when players leave, they are told they can be released only after making their payments in full. They aren't even trying to keep them from leaving, as long as their payment in full is made

Comment

Match Fit owners only care about the boys program .
                        Unfortunately the results are a girls program that is all hype and no substance . The girls program is just a piggy bank for the owners and staff.

Comment

Match fit

I agree with the general feeling of this thread.
                          Match fit is a waste of time. Had to learn the hard way with my kids. But speaking from experience do not go to Match Fit. They lie and lie to your face so they can keep you thinking your kid is the next Carly Llyod and as parents we are guilty for believing the lies. There only objective at Match Fit is to keep the money coming in.!

Comment

Agree with posters, and by the way, the MF Boys teams in general, suck too. And, yes, if you even play with them for 1 season before seeing the light and leaving, they claim your kid was their's on the webpage. My son was laughing when a friend showed his name on a list.

The most important thing is to learn how to train with a team, without a team, and especially, how to take of your body. Then, pick the right coach.

I see that very many academy teams, PDA, CSA, MF, PSA, NJ Stallions, WC, STA, have coaches with no professional playing experience, at any club, so how can you expect them to be able to teach, raise your child's level, and give honest opinions? If a coach only played in college, well that's as far as the coach can take them.

My youngest son has a coach who played professionally overseas. And, luckily, my son in college got a coach with pro experience after we left MF.

Out of the Freshmen class at a D-1 school, "Power 5 conference," half of the Freshmen couldn't take it and left, less than 1 year. The team had a winning record.

My son's time on the field in college this season? Zero minutes. How much tuition did I pay? Zero. How much money did I spend on equipment? Zero. Travel? Zero.

How many clubs came after him for their U-23 team this Summer? too many to count.

Does my son's head coach in college like my son? Not at the beginning of the season, actually, treated all the Freshmen like ****.

Now how does he treat my son? Not much better. But he calls the other Freshmen quitters, even when he passes them by now.

Does the coach like me? Just a little more than my son, he's been abrupt with me. Respects my son's temperment, says the only thing good about my son is he's tough. Other than that, he says, "your son barely knows how to kick a ball...maybe you'll teach him how before August?"

Did the college coach play professionally? No.

What's most important to the coach? Wins.

Who does my son go to for advice in soccer? His old club team coach, who even let's him practice and train whenever school's out.

What's my experience? Former player and coach.

There it is, and when I think about it, all academies are the same, it's a racket. So find a Coach with pro-experience, forget about the jersey name / club name.

I hope this information helps you guys when trying to find a place for your kids to play. And, let them have fun, because that's what they'll grasp for when they get to the other level and it sucks.

Comment

Match Fit

After reading all these posts.Why would anyone want there kid to play on a Match Fit when there are so many other alternatives .

Comment

After reading all these posts.Why would anyone want there kid to play on a Match Fit when there are so many other alternatives .
                                With Matchfit its all about them having ECNL. Not many options in NJ if thats where you want your kid to play

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X