Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former D1 Athlete Looking for Help

Hi everyone! I am a former DI soccer player at St. Bonaventure University and now pursuing a M.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications. As a requirement of our degree I have to conduct primary research on the topic of my choosing, so naturally I fell back to soccer.

This survey is meant to be used as a teaching tool for conducting and analyzing the responses of current girl club soccer parent’s beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions of club soccer. I would greatly appreciate any current club soccer parents who could take a few minutes to fill out this survey to help me continue my education!

https://sbu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...Qqdu6D1mDZxNWd

Lastly, this survey is in no way meant only for the parents of a certain club team, so if you have a few seconds to forward this link to other girls club soccer parents I would be incredibly grateful!

Thank you for your time!
    Beth Moore

Contact SFFA on the girls side DOC and they should be able to help!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      And if you do reach him, please post about it here. I consider a sighting of EE as the equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Yeti, Chupacabra, and Unicorns.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Hi everyone! I am a former DI soccer player at St. Bonaventure University and now pursuing a M.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications. As a requirement of our degree I have to conduct primary research on the topic of my choosing, so naturally I fell back to soccer.

This survey is meant to be used as a teaching tool for conducting and analyzing the responses of current girl club soccer parent’s beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions of club soccer. I would greatly appreciate any current club soccer parents who could take a few minutes to fill out this survey to help me continue my education!

https://sbu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...Qqdu6D1mDZxNWd

Lastly, this survey is in no way meant only for the parents of a certain club team, so if you have a few seconds to forward this link to other girls club soccer parents I would be incredibly grateful!

Thank you for your time!
        Beth Moore
        Check - Done
        Must be from Ohio

Comment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X