Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    One positive note is that I believe the USYS national league system is the best system going.
    - State level completions determine who goes to regional league.
    - Regional League play determines who plays in National League
    - The national League itself is more of a "showcase" than a week to week league so that other than two "big' trips a year the travel and 'week to week" game play is regional for those in the national league.
    - They recently started to add regional showcases vs just national showcases.

Overall it has a really good process, unfortunately for the girls side they fixed a lot of this after most top teams left for ECNL, and then were further diluted by GDA. (and just flip the order of those initials for the boys side).
    Sorry poster, no colleges show up for this on the girls side.

Comment

Sorry poster, no colleges show up for this on the girls side.
      I think you misunderstood my post...
      "unfortunately for the girls side they fixed a lot of this after most top teams left"
      "USYS national league system is the best system going"

said absolutely nothing about strength of league or college exposure... said the system is the best system and what I meant by that is the promotion/relegation, national, and regional showcases. If there where only one league instead of twenty this is how I believe it should be run.

Comment

"unfortunately for the girls side they fixed a lot of this after most top teams left"

said absolutely nothing about strength of league or college exposure... said the system is the best system and what I meant by that is the promotion/relegation, national, and regional showcases. If there where only one league instead of twenty this is how I believe it should be run.
        True- that is how it should be run and ALL the leagues under 1 umbrella. Lots more exposure or chance for exposure for everyone.

Comment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X