Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sad day for Stonybrook

As much as everyone here seems to bash Smithtown, I was at my daughters practice last night and one of the younger age groups were doing tryouts. One of the other parents pointed out to a large group of girls that were not in Smithtown gear was actually an entire team from Stonybrook. Not a couple, but the entire team.... ouch...
    Listen Smithtown is far from perfect, but I think alot of people try and make it a good place for the kids to play.... cost is still reasonable compared with the "academies", kids get 50% play time( even on the top teams) so the can actually get better. Some academies your kid can ride the bench all season to " make them work harder to make it".... listen none of these kids are the next alex morgan... 95% of them wont play college ball... they are doing it for fun, and camaraderie with friends.
    Too many parents think at U9 already their superstar will be in the olympics....you see them loosing their minds every weekend on the sidelines....
    lighten up already and have some fun.....

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      As much as everyone here seems to bash Smithtown, I was at my daughters practice last night and one of the younger age groups were doing tryouts. One of the other parents pointed out to a large group of girls that were not in Smithtown gear was actually an entire team from Stonybrook. Not a couple, but the entire team.... ouch...
      Listen Smithtown is far from perfect, but I think alot of people try and make it a good place for the kids to play.... cost is still reasonable compared with the "academies", kids get 50% play time( even on the top teams) so the can actually get better. Some academies your kid can ride the bench all season to " make them work harder to make it".... listen none of these kids are the next alex morgan... 95% of them wont play college ball... they are doing it for fun, and camaraderie with friends.
      Too many parents think at U9 already their superstar will be in the olympics....you see them loosing their minds every weekend on the sidelines....
      lighten up already and have some fun.....
      Smithtown is full of pieces of **** like yourself who are on every soccer forum and thread bashing every other club trying to sell Smithtown as something special. You have started entire threads to attack Sachem and Stonybrook and are relentlessly obsessed with Susa. Why start this thread??? Just to **** on Stonybrook? The one that already exists to do that wasn't enough? I guess Smithtown is getting nervous now that Stonybrook has a solid partner in Kurt Kelley? Are you gonna start a thread bashing him too?
      F'ing loser!

Comment

Smithtown is full of pieces of **** like yourself who are on every soccer forum and thread bashing every other club trying to sell Smithtown as something special. You have started entire threads to attack Sachem and Stonybrook and are relentlessly obsessed with Susa. Why start this thread??? Just to **** on Stonybrook? The one that already exists to do that wasn't enough? I guess Smithtown is getting nervous now that Stonybrook has a solid partner in Kurt Kelley? Are you gonna start a thread bashing him too?
        F'ing loser!
        he was not bashing anyone....you are the one starting S__T!!!! and you are the F_cking loser!!!

Comment

he was not bashing anyone....you are the one starting S__T!!!! and you are the F_cking loser!!!
          Really???? What's the point of this thread then? Seems pretty obvious, Smithtown Scumbags-this is why so many people hate this club! How many more threads you gonna start?

Comment

Really???? What's the point of this thread then? Seems pretty obvious, Smithtown Scumbags-this is why so many people hate this club! How many more threads you gonna start?
            Smithtown is one of the few clubs that offers free soccer programs to children with disabilities!!!! its called "top soccer" Commack offers this as well....is susa or barca doing this? is stony brook?....perhaps the scumb_g is you!!!!!take your sour grapes and stick them in your _sshole you troll!!!!!

Comment

There are only about 20 people that come on this entire site and post stuff. You really think 99% of the smithtown parents even know what talking soccer is ? Doubt it.

Comment

There are only about 20 people that come on this entire site and post stuff. You really think 99% of the smithtown parents even know what talking soccer is ? Doubt it.
                i'm #1 of 20...what number are you?

Comment

Well said
                  well said, but simply not true.

Comment

No, but Tommy Lips does!

Comment

Smithtown is one of the few clubs that offers free soccer programs to children with disabilities!!!! its called "top soccer" Commack offers this as well....is susa or barca doing this? is stony brook?....perhaps the scumb_g is you!!!!!take your sour grapes and stick them in your _sshole you troll!!!!!
                      many clubs offer the same program dummy. terryville, stony brook included...

Comment

I don't really think smithtown and stony brook have much of a beef with one another. I think it's the Susa losers who troll this stuff up

Comment

I don't really think smithtown and stony brook have much of a beef with one another. I think it's the Susa losers who troll this stuff up
                          Yup! I bet it was a Susa parent who started this thread pretending to be a Smithtown parent who saw a bunch of Stony brook players at a Smithtown tryout and then sang the praises of Smithtown and what a great option it is, just so they could talk about Smithtown!

Comment

many clubs offer the same program dummy. terryville, stony brook included...
                            You think Tommy tulips ever helps with TO0 soccer??? Naaa, he’s only in it to make money, doesn’t care about the kids or the parents just the wallet. He’s the loser of the Soccer business.

Comment

You think Tommy tulips ever helps with TO0 soccer??? Naaa, he’s only in it to make money, doesn’t care about the kids or the parents just the wallet. He’s the loser of the Soccer business.
                              top soccer is free for anyone with disabilities, includes trainers (volunteers) free uniform kit, party and trophy....where does the money come from?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X