Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? 650? That is crazy expensive for a uniform and practice uniform. Is that right?
    Registration Fee, Home Uniform, Away Uniform, Practice Kit, Rain Jacket, Warm Up Suit and Backpack.

Comment

Really? 650? That is crazy expensive for a uniform and practice uniform. Is that right?
      No its not. Club teams get (based off of my experience) 2 jerseys, one pair of shorts and socks runs ~$120. The track suit, another $200 easy. Bag $70. That's ~$400 there no rain jacket. Then registration fee between $200 and $300 for most clubs. Easily comparable if not cheaper to do as package. If your town club does t shirt uniforms- yeah its cheaper. Most, if not all, use Adidas, Nike, UA etc.

Comment

No its not. Club teams get (based off of my experience) 2 jerseys, one pair of shorts and socks runs ~$120. The track suit, another $200 easy. Bag $70. That's ~$400 there no rain jacket. Then registration fee between $200 and $300 for most clubs. Easily comparable if not cheaper to do as package. If your town club does t shirt uniforms- yeah its cheaper. Most, if not all, use Adidas, Nike, UA etc.
        Oh and I forgot- practice jerseys (usually 2 or 3 dry fits) another $50.

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

Oh and I forgot- practice jerseys (usually 2 or 3 dry fits) another $50.
          the registration also comes with free Spanish lessons...since the trainers don't speak any English. :)

Comment

the registration also comes with free Spanish lessons...since the trainers don't speak any English. :)
            That is probably the best value in the whole deal. This club and many others don't want you if you don't have five hundred bucks to drop on gear.

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

That is probably the best value in the whole deal. This club and many others don't want you if you don't have five hundred bucks to drop on gear.
              well duh...there is no money to be made marketing to the poor....who did you hump to get your job?

Comment

Susa tuition was $3,200. PLUS $400 in dues and then count in the "highly recommended " Futsal dues $150 then the inter league dues $150 then count in the countless travel . I am horrified I actually paid all this.
                You're horrified? Us Alby Fury parents have been in that same movie only scarier!

Comment

Susa tuition was $3,200. PLUS $400 in dues and then count in the "highly recommended " Futsal dues $150 then the inter league dues $150 then count in the countless travel . I am horrified I actually paid all this.
                  So $3900? And then whatever travel costs on top of that? I assume all tournaments are included in the $3900?

Comment

Sell as much merchandise as possible
                    #morethanaclub

Comment

So $3900? And then whatever travel costs on top of that? I assume all tournaments are included in the $3900?
                      ???????

Comment

No, Tournaments are not included. SUSA will hit you over the head with those costs as well. I expected quality training and better results. SUSA not worth the money and we won't be returning.

Comment

No, Tournaments are not included. SUSA will hit you over the head with those costs as well. I expected quality training and better results. SUSA not worth the money and we won't be returning.

Comment

thanks Tommy

Comment

thanks Tommy
                              No, thank you.

Comment

SUSA prices are worth it if you are on the A team and maybe the B team. They are not worth it if you are on the C or D team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X