Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are a parent of an 07 NYSC parent, you should already be talking to WCFC.
    Dunno about that. Girls DoC is a loon. I want my kid far away from that type of environment.

Comment

Dunno about that. Girls DoC is a loon. I want my kid far away from that type of environment.
      If you stay at NYSC your daughters college prospects will be loony.

Comment

My daughter played for NYSC for 4 years, and the best move we ever made was leaving NYSC, not because we thought they were terrible, they are an okay club, my kid wanted to play in the best league, and against the best players, and that ain’t happening at Ophir field.

Comment

My daughter played for NYSC for 4 years, and the best move we ever made was leaving NYSC, not because we thought they were terrible, they are an okay club, my kid wanted to play in the best league, and against the best players, and that ain’t happening at Ophir field.

Worst case, these 12 year old kids will know the proper way to throw a temper tantrum. These are life skills that you can't just learn on your own.

Comment

Worst case, these 12 year old kids will know the proper way to throw a temper tantrum. These are life skills that you can't just learn on your own.
            Is that all you got?

Comment

Is that all you got?
              Isn't that enough?

I thought this was a NYSC thread? Why keep the drivel about WCFC lunatics in here?

Comment

I am giving you real-world practical advice about your kids future, and you reference that??

Please, stay there, no one wants another entitled Westchester moron crossing the bridge.

Comment

I am giving you real-world practical advice about your kids future, and you reference that??

Please, stay there, no one wants another entitled Westchester moron crossing the bridge.
                  Wait, I'm giving real-world practical advise about the kids future as well.

Why is it OK to give yours, but I can't give mine?

Comment

Wait, I'm giving real-world practical advise about the kids future as well.

Why is it OK to give yours, but I can't give mine?
                    Because my kid moving from NYSC to WCFC ECNL has been an incredible success for us, so much so that she is on the USWNT, how about your kid?

Comment

Because my kid moving from NYSC to WCFC ECNL has been an incredible success for us, so much so that she is on the USWNT, how about your kid?
                      I don't come on and talk up my kid. No, she's not on the USWNT.

Coming onto a thread about a different organization, dropping your pants and laying it all out there as some validation is a riot when it has almost a 0% chance of applying to most of the populace. Your kid proud to know her mom acts like that? My kid was cleat rake me if I talked about her accomplishments.

But, still, doesn't take away from anything I said.

So, in the meantime, tell us about the years spent in GDA for NYSC and compare it to WCFC ECNL

Enjoy France

Comment

I don't come on and talk up my kid. No, she's not on the USWNT.

Coming onto a thread about a different organization, dropping your pants and laying it all out there as some validation is a riot when it has almost a 0% chance of applying to most of the populace. Your kid proud to know her mom acts like that? My kid was cleat rake me if I talked about her accomplishments.

But, still, doesn't take away from anything I said.

So, in the meantime, tell us about the years spent in GDA for NYSC and compare it to WCFC ECNL

Enjoy France
                        You mean Sudan North?

Comment

Nysc gda

I'm not sure where GDA is going at NYSC, nor do I know where ECNL is going at WC

What I do know is that neither GDA nor ECNL are going away anytime soon. These discussions and collegiate debates will go on, and on, and on for many years, with no resolution besides chest thumping.

One thing is certain, NYSC is emerging as a top girls destination (along side WC). They are rival girl clubs, and enjoy the competitive back and forth.

I hope they get to play often, maybe a pre-season game, or an end of season friendly for bragging rights... we can call it the GE Brawl!

I live 5 minutes from Ophir, and my daughter loves her team, her club, her coaches, and her team mates. Now tell me why the heck I would leave that environment?

Have a great summer, see you on the pitch, and remember, its not who you are under neath, but what you do that defines you.

Comment

Have to ask...who is the U14 mom on this team? Yeeeessshhhh......

Played a real competitive game and talked to several parents who were all real cool. Good group there. But, that one mom.....

Comment

I have no idea, nor do I know who CC is, just saying that if your kid is a good player, you need to start reaching-out now, as GDA is dead around here, and ECNL is King.
                              CC is the WC 07 coach. Yes, he is moving on. MM is taking over the team.

Comment

Have to ask...who is the U14 mom on this team? Yeeeessshhhh......

Played a real competitive game and talked to several parents who were all real cool. Good group there. But, that one mom.....
                                You would have to be more specific.... On the NYSC 05's? which team was your daughter on? What was the mom doing?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X