Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The truth is, you are a parent, and you are only thinking about the fact that you won't be able to post stuff on your social media page with the NYCFC logo on it. This is about YOU, not about what is best for the majority of players at WC. And here's a newsflash for you dad, you are WC with a fancy uniform on. Your daughter plays at WC fields, Your daughter is coached by WC coaches, OMG don't you see how funny this all is?
    Why the **** would I care about the majority of players at WC?? My kid joined NYCFC from another club, we are not an old-school WC family, and thank God for small favors.

Comment

Okay, let’s go with that approach. Which program better prepares a girl for the complexity and rigors of D1 college soccer?
      I would say ECNL. College plays two games a week and and has the same substitution rules.

Comment

Why the **** would I care about the majority of players at WC?? My kid joined NYCFC from another club, we are not an old-school WC family, and thank God for small favors.
        Well I guess there it is. Your attitude is probably obvious to all at the facility and so they will accommodate your players as well as you accommodate their players - which sounds like not at all. karma is a b*** as they say.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2382224]Why the **** would I care about the majority of players at WC?? My kid joined NYCFC from another club, we are not an old-school WC family, and thank God for small favors.[/QUOTE
          And now I know who you are. Lol. Have fun at Cedar Stars. You’ve burned quite a few bridges

Comment

Okay, let’s go with that approach. Which program better prepares a girl for the complexity and rigors of D1 college soccer?
            So, all these players and coaches were in ECNL and NPL not 18 months ago. I guarantee you few coaches have gotten their required licensure so far - there's many in BDA that still haven't done so. GDA competition is scattered at best, many top players stayed in ECNL. Some players in GDA outright shouldn't even be in the system. ECNL players are doing just fine in college soccer, just like they did before GDA came along. Any GDA player in college was in GDA for one year and all their development occurred elsewhere.

In other words, there's not way to tell whatsoever.

Comment

I would say ECNL. College plays two games a week and and has the same substitution rules.
              and high school. The schedule is grueling.

Comment

So, all these players and coaches were in ECNL and NPL not 18 months ago. I guarantee you few coaches have gotten their required licensure so far - there's many in BDA that still haven't done so. GDA competition is scattered at best, many top players stayed in ECNL. Some players in GDA outright shouldn't even be in the system. ECNL players are doing just fine in college soccer, just like they did before GDA came along. Any GDA player in college was in GDA for one year and all their development occurred elsewhere.

In other words, there's not way to tell whatsoever.
                Yes, and ECNL has done a great job getting the u17 WNT ready to lose in the WOrld Cup, yeah those are all ECNL girls, losers...

Comment

Yes, and ECNL has done a great job getting the u17 WNT ready to lose in the WOrld Cup, yeah those are all ECNL girls, losers...
                  You do realize that most of the girls play DA on that roster. Large majority.

Comment

You do realize that most of the girls play DA on that roster. Large majority.
                    Well seeing as though they have had many more seasons of ECNL than DA you can't really blame the DA.

Comment

Well seeing as though they have had many more seasons of ECNL than DA you can't really blame the DA.
                      Blame both. Same system, same coaching, same players. Get used to it. We make money from our players here, not championship trophies.

Comment

Blame both. Same system, same coaching, same players. Get used to it. We make money from our players here, not championship trophies.
                        Exactly!

Comment

From now on I will refer to NYCFC GDA as World Class Plus. World Class plus the fancy uniform. No difference otherwise. Don’t kid yourself that there is. Same fields, Same staff, same locker rooms Everything the same but the uniforms. No worries though. Next year we will all be on the same page and the kids will be wearing the same kits

Comment

That's a bigger picture issue that involves poor talent identification, development and poor USSF sucks at what they do.

Comment

That's a bigger picture issue that involves poor talent identification, development and poor USSF sucks at what they do.
                              Watering down both top girls organizations is a detriment for these girls. You watch these games and the US is more athletic but less creative and technical. It’s quite obvious. Something has to be done.

Comment

Watering down both top girls organizations is a detriment for these girls. You watch these games and the US is more athletic but less creative and technical. It’s quite obvious. Something has to be done.
                                There is a girl trying out for Susa that will save US Soccer.
                                #futureofsoccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X