Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone on here please stop! I’m sorry I even mentioned the dad assistant. I was trying to be transparent. I didn’t know this would explode like this!!! Please stop
    I am not associated with the club and I happen to like this club/coaches. Any team that has a Dad assistant (unless he played professionally or high level), should not allow that Dad to coach his kid directly. Ever time this has happened in my experience with my kid as a player, it has not been a good experience. It's too hard for the parent to separate parent and coach.

I coached my kid, but I also benched my kid when necessary. Not all parents can do this. And, it was hard on my relationship with my kid at times because I put more pressure on her than others.

It's a good topic. Maybe it need not be so specific as far as team/club. But, it is a good topic for discussion. Good coaches who happen to be parents should not be precluded from coaching their kids if they can be coach on the field and mom/dad off.

Comment

I am not associated with the club and I happen to like this club/coaches. Any team that has a Dad assistant (unless he played professionally or high level), should not allow that Dad to coach his kid directly. Ever time this has happened in my experience with my kid as a player, it has not been a good experience. It's too hard for the parent to separate parent and coach.

I coached my kid, but I also benched my kid when necessary. Not all parents can do this. And, it was hard on my relationship with my kid at times because I put more pressure on her than others.

It's a good topic. Maybe it need not be so specific as far as team/club. But, it is a good topic for discussion. Good coaches who happen to be parents should not be precluded from coaching their kids if they can be coach on the field and mom/dad off.
      they should be able to coach within the club, but not their own child after U12.

Comment

they should be able to coach within the club, but not their own child after U12.
        Not their own child before U12 either unless they are a volunteer in a travel or rec soccer club .... when all of the parents are paying a good amount of money for their kid to play in a competitive environment, there should be no conflicts of interest. Easier for the kids, the coaches, the club, and the paying customer and it is just common sense.

Comment

Not their own child before U12 either unless they are a volunteer in a travel or rec soccer club .... when all of the parents are paying a good amount of money for their kid to play in a competitive environment, there should be no conflicts of interest. Easier for the kids, the coaches, the club, and the paying customer and it is just common sense.
          No doubt, you are correct.

Comment

This is all no brainer stuff -but, the Club has no real leadership and no balls to enforce something like this. For the good of the Club, the team, and his own kid you would think he would want to step aside. The fact that he doesnt makes you question why and what is ulterior motives are.

Comment

This is all no brainer stuff -but, the Club has no real leadership and no balls to enforce something like this. For the good of the Club, the team, and his own kid you would think he would want to step aside. The fact that he doesnt makes you question why and what is ulterior motives are.
              FC Bucks and Delco are a mess. This area is crying out for a new club that has a clue.

Comment

Can anyone give the positives of having an unqualified parent assistant or head coach at the ECNL or GDA level? I have tried to see what the positives are but can’t come up with any. Just curious.

Comment

Can anyone give the positives of having an unqualified parent assistant or head coach at the ECNL or GDA level? I have tried to see what the positives are but can’t come up with any. Just curious.
                  Whoa just checked back in here and you are still posting the same recycled message going on 5 months now!!! You are truly a woman scorned!! I’ll check back in a few weeks; I’m sure you won’t be over all this anytime soon.

Comment

Whoa just checked back in here and you are still posting the same recycled message going on 5 months now!!! You are truly a woman scorned!! I’ll check back in a few weeks; I’m sure you won’t be over all this anytime soon.
                    I am a woman. I care about the future of women's sports and girls soccer at FC Bucks. Why do you care? Why are you so into little girls? Strange..

Comment

I am a woman. I care about the future of women's sports and girls soccer at FC Bucks. Why do you care? Why are you so into little girls? Strange..
                      You were scorned by this team obviously. Gotta go but I’ll check in a few weeks and I bet you’ll be still posting on here making fun of the club and coaches. I don’t see you being over this anytime soon.

Comment

You were scorned by this team obviously. Gotta go but I’ll check in a few weeks and I bet you’ll be still posting on here making fun of the club and coaches. I don’t see you being over this anytime soon.
                        You sound like a nut job, lady. Hang it up already. Your kid’s team is a joke and your constant “wow, I just happen to check in here” comments don’t fool anyone.

There shouldn’t be any parents coaching their kid at this level and your coach is a loser for allowing it.

Hasta.

Comment

You sound like a nut job, lady. Hang it up already. Your kid’s team is a joke and your constant “wow, I just happen to check in here” comments don’t fool anyone.

There shouldn’t be any parents coaching their kid at this level and your coach is a loser for allowing it.

Hasta.
                          Good luck in the B league next year. Peace!

Comment

I am still with the club and will be pushing for change. I knew what it was like when the club had respect and could play with the best in the nation, something that hasn't been the case in years. Sad the rest of you don't know what it's like to play for EL and how far away we are now from those times. We have no coaches or leadership that comes close. Some of us will make it happen.

Comment

I am still with the club and will be pushing for change. I knew what it was like when the club had respect and could play with the best in the nation, something that hasn't been the case in years. Sad the rest of you don't know what it's like to play for EL and how far away we are now from those times. We have no coaches or leadership that comes close. Some of us will make it happen.
                              And some of us don’t care and will fight change every step of the way because we know our daughters aren’t really good enough to play on a real ECNL team and real change see them quickly riding the pine or cut

Comment

You are? What are you wearing? ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X