Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So explain why top ACC school didnt send their coaches to scout? I'll wait for the next excuse
    Just about everyone was in Colorado and I'm sure they'll be in Oceanside as well.

Comment

Just about everyone was in Colorado and I'm sure they'll be in Oceanside as well.
      Sorry I meant top ACC school in NJ I know they were in Colorado. This whole debate on college coaches going to ecnl event over DA is a joke. DA is the top league in the country ecnl is like USL or PDL.

Comment

Sorry I meant top ACC school in NJ I know they were in Colorado. This whole debate on college coaches going to ecnl event over DA is a joke. DA is the top league in the country ecnl is like USL or PDL.
        Only because that is what your kid plays

Comment

No chance USC had all 3 coaches in Colorado only 1 in NJ. Duke didn't even show up to NJ. UCLA all 3 in Colorado none in NJ. It's not the same that's just a few I can name many more.
          UCLA at West Coast ECNL events, West Coast schools never went to the ECNL events even before the GDA.

Comment

UCLA at West Coast ECNL events, West Coast schools never went to the ECNL events even before the GDA.
            That's funny.. they'll travel anywhere for DA

Comment

You can look up the coaches list at all events it isn't that hard to do.

Comment

It's just facts go look up the coaches list and see for yourself.

Comment

A team making it to a national tournament will give players more exposure in front of college coaches.
                  Fact, Weston and Boca United were terrible ECNL programs, and didn’t advance back then, and wouldn’t advance now in the ECNL play-offs. In the GDA there won’t be national play-offs either. Nothing has changed in S.FL. Same product, same results and one less club for an area with far greater population than many other areas playing in GDA. There are A number of GDA programs that advanced to play-offs with multiple surrounding clubs. Serious question, why don’t things change?

Comment

No chance USC had all 3 coaches in Colorado only 1 in NJ. Duke didn't even show up to NJ. UCLA all 3 in Colorado none in NJ. It's not the same that's just a few I can name many more.
                    I have been to both, and no doubt the amount of colleges coaches at the DA showcases is far more than the ECNL events. That being said, the way the DA and ECNL do showcases is very different. DA has national events where every GDA club around the country attends the 3 showcases. ECNL goes with more regional showcases where not every ECNL club attends. So it is not likely ECNL is going to have all those coaches in one event like the DA, except maybe the ECNL National playoffs.

End of the day, not many kids are being recruited by schools like UCLA or Duke. Those that have that talent the colleges would show up to a DA or ECNL event to watch them play. For 99 percent of the other kids, find a team/club that works and it doesn't matter if it is GDA or ECNL if they have the talent and desire it will workout.

Comment

It really doesn't matter which is the top league. Yes, the GDA has the majority of talented clubs around the country, not all but certainly more. However, in neither league do you play clubs from around the country as often. The majority of the games they play are in the regional league play.

Even more important are the kids they play and train with week in and week out. So the best could be a different question if the local GDA club struggles to get players but the ECNL club turns away players that would start on the GDA team. Just like the saying all politics is local, same thing applies.

Comment

Good Luck to all the Florida girls this week!

Comment

I told you at the start of the year that the u16 prime team would be good. I stopped posting about the team cause I was tired of all the hate. Got better and better all year. Looks like I was right. We’re gonna make a run.
                          lmfao. ok mom,, you do realize you lost 4 of your top players to Weston and are using a few guest players from sunrise ? you better make a run,, a run to Weston like everyone else. lololol

Comment

Who is leaving from the u16 to Weston?

Comment

The numbers and quality of coaches at ECNL and GDA events are the same. I don't have a pony in the race, I coach and have to attend the events for both leagues.
                              If you coach you have a pony in the race. If you don't coach any longer, there is probably good reason. Either way, your full of sh!t or a liar.

Comment

Good luck to the Florida teams. They will need it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X