X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That team is stacked nonetheless.

The best 02 and 03 kids in South FL will still want to be on this team.

My kid is not there but if he had a chance to make the team I wouldn't think twice about it.
    Not true. The best 02 players of this team were moved to the 00, and the best 03 are now in MLS academies, except two long term injured. The remaining 02 players, two of them played 03 academy last year and the others in the reserves took 5 goals from Coral Estates Strikers in the State Cup. Don't know if players from out of Weston will be added.

Comment

Don't under estimate the players that will be on the squad.

You will be surprised to see the level. I hear the coach is very good also.

Comment

Not true. The best 02 players of this team were moved to the 00, and the best 03 are now in MLS academies, except two long term injured. The remaining 02 players, two of them played 03 academy last year and the others in the reserves took 5 goals from Coral Estates Strikers in the State Cup. Don't know if players from out of Weston will be added.
        They took 5 goals because team had some injured players and one was added to the academy. 1-1 first half and no water break.

Comment

Again, the best 02 03 players in South FL will still want to be on this team.

Comment

Again, the best 02 03 players in South FL will still want to be on this team.
            Relax Dad.

Comment

Relax Dad.
              Is that the best you got?

Thanks for re-assuring what I said.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X