• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSA/OCYS? Look at SCU/OCYS. Thats the real story
    OC-Space Coast SC

Comment

Liar, it was personal reasons. Like he personally couldn't stop taking money.
      Why do you keep bringing up Scott Armstrong!?

Comment

Why do you keep bringing up Scott Armstrong!?
        Because he should pay for his sins!

Comment

He should ask Dustin for some of the fl tech money!!!

Comment

In my opinion, Scott Armstrong makes Dustin look like a choir boy. Also in my humble experienced opinion, Scott Armstrong is very conniving and mischievous (Dustin is simply not in Scott's league in these areas).

Comment

In my opinion, Scott Armstrong makes Dustin look like a choir boy. Also in my humble experienced opinion, Scott Armstrong is very conniving and mischievous (Dustin is simply not in Scott's league in these areas).
              You don't sound at all "humble" to me. You sound like an arrogant jerk who likes to bad mouth people behind their back.

Comment

Nice try, Dustin.

How long until we hear the you are also leaving your duties at BSA/FCPrime for "personal reasons" ?

Comment

Dustin and Scott are going to be opening a new training center together. That should be interesting. It could potentially develop into a new club if Dustin leaves Prime.

Comment

All this talk about Scott Armstrong and OC (MLS) is really OCYS. And, its really about talks of a partnership/merger with SCU. Looking forward to seeing SCU in purple instead of the Waldo jerseys.

This is all part of the resurgence of OCB. But Armstrong isnt part of anything OC (MLs). So lets get those facts straight now.
                    There is no partnership/merger talk between OC and SCU.

Comment

There is no partnership/merger talk between OC and SCU.
                      Thanks for giving us details on why its a no. And thanks for sharing who you are.

Oh wait. If you were actually sitting in the room with the conversations about OC coming in, you would know. Im not for it but its coming either way.

Comment

Thanks for giving us details on why its a no. And thanks for sharing who you are.

Oh wait. If you were actually sitting in the room with the conversations about OC coming in, you would know. Im not for it but its coming either way.
                        Why should I tell you who I am when no one else here does?

How can I give details about something that isn't happening?

Comment

Why should I tell you who I am when no one else here does?

How can I give details about something that isn't happening?

Again. Stupid guy posting. If you know nothing, either say nothing or admit you dont know. I know FIRST HAND. You? You just dont want to admit what you already know Scotty boy!!

Comment

Again. Stupid guy posting. If you know nothing, either say nothing or admit you dont know. I know FIRST HAND. You? You just dont want to admit what you already know Scotty boy!!
                            I'm not Scotty. I do know for a fact that OC and SCU are not in merger talks. OC approached SCU a couple of years ago and SCU turned them down flat. That's when OC subsequently went knocking at BSA/SBFC. Nothing's changed since and SCU still isn't interested.

You know first hand? The only hand you know is the one jerking your d**k.

You must be the same idiot who started this stupid thread with the various claims that have all been shown to be flat out false.

Comment

I'm not Scotty. I do know for a fact that OC and SCU are not in merger talks. OC approached SCU a couple of years ago and SCU turned them down flat. That's when OC subsequently went knocking at BSA/SBFC. Nothing's changed since and SCU still isn't interested.

You know first hand? The only hand you know is the one jerking your d**k.

You must be the same idiot who started this stupid thread with the various claims that have all been shown to be flat out false.
                              The punishments will be handed down soon. Really really soon and they are going to be really really bad.

Comment

The punishments will be handed down soon. Really really soon and they are going to be really really bad.
                                Already happened 2 weeks ago when FIT coach was fired.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X