X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    losing the GDA will end up being the demise of the club. Lots of big name players are going to Clay Next Year. Still no Director in almost a year since ED was let go.
    Let’s just see how many lies we can tell about Armada....
    1. We didn’t “lose” GDA. We kept ECNL....for now. Believe me, US Soccer wanted Armada.
    2. The same number of “big name” players that left last year are leaving this year to go to Clay. Which is less than you can count on 1 hand, but our club will wish them all the best!
    3. We have Directors. Steve H. for the girls and ECNL. PC for the boys and DA. MW for rec.
    4. ED left in September.....it’s now April. That’s not a year. PC is interim Exec Dir and doing a fine job.

Any more lies you want to spew troll?

Comment

1. We didn’t “lose” GDA. We kept ECNL....for now. Believe me, US Soccer wanted Armada.
      2. The same number of “big name” players that left last year are leaving this year to go to Clay. Which is less than you can count on 1 hand, but our club will wish them all the best!
      3. We have Directors. Steve H. for the girls and ECNL. PC for the boys and DA. MW for rec.
      4. ED left in September.....it’s now April. That’s not a year. PC is interim Exec Dir and doing a fine job.

Your Directors and Board members are corrupt. ED, PC, SH, SH, CD, DP, MW, cmon now. Ya'll f'ed it up. The club is in decline because of these people. Rec is a joke, tournaments are a joke, da is a joke, encl is joke.

Comment

Anyone driving from the Armada area to clay for GDA better be sure their daughter is going to the national team. That's a ridiculous amount of driving for practices and makes no sense unless she is already being scouted for USWNT. Ideally there would be a centralized DA for both boys and girls that pulled from all 3 clubs in the area. The kids would practice most days with their home club and have a week's worth of practice per month with the DA group at fields that make sense for the players on the team. When they aren't practicing with the DA group they train with the ECNL teams at their home club. This of course makes way too much sense for US Soccer to comprehend. The reality is that most girls and boys are never going to sniff the national team so the amount of time driving all over north Florida to get them to DA practices is wasted time and money.

Comment

Anyone driving from the Armada area to clay for GDA better be sure their daughter is going to the national team. That's a ridiculous amount of driving for practices and makes no sense unless she is already being scouted for USWNT. Ideally there would be a centralized DA for both boys and girls that pulled from all 3 clubs in the area. The kids would practice most days with their home club and have a week's worth of practice per month with the DA group at fields that make sense for the players on the team. When they aren't practicing with the DA group they train with the ECNL teams at their home club. This of course makes way too much sense for US Soccer to comprehend. The reality is that most girls and boys are never going to sniff the national team so the amount of time driving all over north Florida to get them to DA practices is wasted time and money.
          Agreed, both Armada and FESA have strong options in ECNL/NPL for hs age girls, so there’s little reason to seek out DA. Clays 03 team is pretty weak

Comment

I’m not saying a centralized DA is a bad idea, but the DA kids would need to practice together always to be able to compete. Practicing 75% of the time with ECNL kids would do very little to help their development or tgevteam cohesiveness. They would end up getting spanked by every DA team that trains together daily. We drive over 1.5 hours each way currently to play in Armadas DA, and it is completely worth it. Those that want their kids to play at the highest level will make the sacrifice and find a way. There are carpools from Gainesville, Clay, CR210, St Aug, Ormond, and even GA. The other clubs just need to work with Armada and support their players to go for it.

Comment

I’m not saying a centralized DA is a bad idea, but the DA kids would need to practice together always to be able to compete. Practicing 75% of the time with ECNL kids would do very little to help their development or tgevteam cohesiveness. They would end up getting spanked by every DA team that trains together daily. We drive over 1.5 hours each way currently to play in Armadas DA, and it is completely worth it. Those that want their kids to play at the highest level will make the sacrifice and find a way. There are carpools from Gainesville, Clay, CR210, St Aug, Ormond, and even GA. The other clubs just need to work with Armada and support their players to go for it.
              How long is each practice? So your kid is in the car for 3 hrs a day to practice what 1.5 - 2 hrs. Wouldn't that time be better spent with a ball at his feet doing footwork at home? I sincerely hope your son is national team material because otherwise this is a complete waste of time. From a National team perspective wouldn't the team be better off letting clubs coach the players locally as they see fit and having more scouts around the country to find the best of the best? These best of the best could train in the summer together when they are out of school. Why have all these kids all over the country driving hrs and hrs to practice each week thinking they are going to have a path to the National Team when realistically only 1 or 2 kids at each age group in the entire country will ever sniff the NT?

Comment

^^^^^FESA set up post

Comment

Agreed, both Armada and FESA have strong options in ECNL/NPL for hs age girls, so there’s little reason to seek out DA. Clays 03 team is pretty weak

^^^^Same FESA troll responding to their own set up post

Comment

^^^^FESA has one team worth a sh!t. ECNL boys suck. They go their butts handed to them in San Diego. FESA internal travel agent and SB made $$$$ on that one while their boys traveled across the country for no reason.

17 colleges attending and the only team that won 2 games were the U17's who played last place teams in their divisions.

Keep trying. With 8000 members to draw from, you should have the best talent locked down but you don't. You use the other league teams to pay the bills and feed your mediocre ECNL program. Armada is the best program across the board.

Comment

How long is each practice? So your kid is in the car for 3 hrs a day to practice what 1.5 - 2 hrs. Wouldn't that time be better spent with a ball at his feet doing footwork at home? I sincerely hope your son is national team material because otherwise this is a complete waste of time. From a National team perspective wouldn't the team be better off letting clubs coach the players locally as they see fit and having more scouts around the country to find the best of the best? These best of the best could train in the summer together when they are out of school. Why have all these kids all over the country driving hrs and hrs to practice each week thinking they are going to have a path to the National Team when realistically only 1 or 2 kids at each age group in the entire country will ever sniff the NT?
                      Wow! Just wow! You have no idea what’s “best” for my son or my family. You have even less of a clue as to the reasons someone would choose the DA program. You should do some research. You should watch some games. You should worry about your own life and stay out of mine. My son is very happy! He is developing at a much faster rate than friends of his that didn’t make the commitment. He has attended US Training Centers. He plays in front of US Soccer scouts at least every other game, and soon he will play in front of many D1 college scouts on a regular basis when he gets a little older. And again, he is VERY happy with this decision. Iron sharpens iron. To get better you have to surround yourself with better players on a daily basis. You don’t just magically become NT level by playing with average players. Why did Clint Dempsey’s parents drive 3 hours each way multiple times a week. Again, it’s well worth the sacrifice!

Comment

HAHAHAHA - just saw your results at the San Dieng (choke, cough) Showcase. Like coming over to your crappy boys program is the answer. Every parent who has a sone in your 2nd rate program should ask for the money back. At least we didn't force our boys to fly across the country for nothing. Hope SB made a ton of $$$ because that would be the only benefit for making them go. Then again, $$$$ is what FESA is all about.

Comment

Wow! Just wow! You have no idea what’s “best” for my son or my family. You have even less of a clue as to the reasons someone would choose the DA program. You should do some research. You should watch some games. You should worry about your own life and stay out of mine. My son is very happy! He is developing at a much faster rate than friends of his that didn’t make the commitment. He has attended US Training Centers. He plays in front of US Soccer scouts at least every other game, and soon he will play in front of many D1 college scouts on a regular basis when he gets a little older. And again, he is VERY happy with this decision. Iron sharpens iron. To get better you have to surround yourself with better players on a daily basis. You don’t just magically become NT level by playing with average players. Why did Clint Dempsey’s parents drive 3 hours each way multiple times a week. Again, it’s well worth the sacrifice!
                          I simply asked the question. If that's what works for your family then great. I'm happy for you. I just really hope he makes the national team some day and the 3 hrs a day were worth the sacrifice. Good luck to him. I have done research on the benefits and sacrifices of DA and in my opinion it is not worth it for my kids and my family. If I may, let me ask one question... if he does not make the national team for whatever reason, do you still think it is worth the time to get him to practice each week?

Comment

I simply asked the question. If that's what works for your family then great. I'm happy for you. I just really hope he makes the national team some day and the 3 hrs a day were worth the sacrifice. Good luck to him. I have done research on the benefits and sacrifices of DA and in my opinion it is not worth it for my kids and my family. If I may, let me ask one question... if he does not make the national team for whatever reason, do you still think it is worth the time to get him to practice each week?
                            No, You're simply an idiot asking a simpleton troll question. College, pros and yes, the MNT are all benefits DA has. What little chance there is, lies within DA. Ponder that while your son talks about the 17 schools that came to San Diego. You're program is a joke.

Comment

HAHAHAHA - just saw your results at the San Dieng (choke, cough) Showcase. Like coming over to your crappy boys program is the answer. Every parent who has a sone in your 2nd rate program should ask for the money back. At least we didn't force our boys to fly across the country for nothing. Hope SB made a ton of $$$ because that would be the only benefit for making them go. Then again, $$$$ is what FESA is all about.
                              Boys FESA is not the answer... I was talking about girls ECNL at Armada vs GDA at Clay. I would stay at Armada. Not sure where FESA came into that discussion.

Comment

Boys FESA is not the answer... I was talking about girls ECNL at Armada vs GDA at Clay. I would stay at Armada. Not sure where FESA came into that discussion.
                                Because you are a FESA troll stirring the pot. You are a liar feigning neutrality. Kids drive to FESA from Clay, Palm Coast what ever defunct club you took over. Kids driving from Clay to Armada or Armada to Clay is a waste according to you. Guess I should have included hypocrite to your list of flaws which grows every time you post.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X