The Girls 2007 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the top 2 in premiership one get promoted they are just electing to move to get killed every game. Bottom 2 in top division still better than what would move up. Let’s get top 2 from premiership north into central where best competition is

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      WUP 2007 Elite will be promoted.
      They should stay where they are.

Comment

2007 spring

I hear they are starting a true NPL division for 2007 this spring. It would be very competitive with these teams.

NEFC
        GPS
        SSS
        Bayside
        Sea coast
        Aztec

Comment

Spring

I hear they are starting a true NPL division for 2007 this spring. It would be very competitive with these teams.

NEFC
          GPS
          SSS
          Bayside
          Sea coast
          Aztec
          I’m hearing the same was discussed at the NEP meeting with all the teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2425875]I hear they are starting a true NPL division for 2007 this spring. It would be very competitive with these teams.

NEFC
            GPS
            SSS
            Bayside
            Sea coast
            Aztec

So basically almost every club in the NEP?

Comment

NEFC
              GPS
              SSS
              Bayside
              Sea coast
              Aztec

Is it only competitive if you slap the name NPL on it? The divisions will be comprised of the same teams, no matter what they are called. The top teams in the top divisions play each other. Some fools need a bragging point,like ooooh my 11 year old plays on an NPL team. No one cares except for the parents of the said 11 year olds. Period.

Comment

NEFC
                GPS
                SSS
                Bayside
                Sea coast
                Aztec
                Essentially just renaming the top brackets in 2007.
                NEP marketing strategy. Nothing to see here.

Comment

last place bayside?

Comment

Yeah and your missing SPOL and would like oakwood in there - so yes the same as the top division now unless you pulled from premiership north - you never see changes in spring seasons anything would be fall - fake news

Comment

NEFC
                      GPS
                      SSS
                      Bayside
                      Sea coast
                      Aztec
                      Assuming 1 team from each? Like true NPL, not Seacoast, GPS, NEFC, with multiple teams? 9 v 9 or going to 11 v 11?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2425900]

NEFC
                        GPS
                        SSS
                        Bayside
                        Sea coast
                        Aztec

So basically almost every club in the NEP?
                        NPL is nothing special ... you get elected to the spot, you dont have to earn it ... any of the larger clubs make it (at the expense of smaller teams that are very good and B teams of clubs that are better than some of these teams). What a shame.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2426127]

NPL is nothing special ... you get elected to the spot, you dont have to earn it ... any of the larger clubs make it (at the expense of smaller teams that are very good and B teams of clubs that are better than some of these teams). What a shame.
                          It will never be truly competitive, until the teams have to truly earn their spot at the top, through promotion and relegation. And eddies, don’t these 2007 (u12) players still 9 v 9?

Comment

For u14 there is an NPL B league, whatever that means, for second teams and many smaller clubs - rumors are that few new teams may pop up in 2007 NPL next year - which will basically make it the same as premiership now but the larger clubs will have started their pyramid pulling best kids willing to make the drive onto their NPL team making it harder for small clubs to compete. Then best kids on smaller clubs will then leave for what appears to be greener pastures

Comment

While I agree with the concept of promo/relegation, the reality is it goes against every development idea. Can't say you are concentrating on development then in the next breath say you are going to relegate a team.

Comment

While I agree with the concept of promo/relegation, the reality is it goes against every development idea. Can't say you are concentrating on development then in the next breath say you are going to relegate a team.
                                One could also say that the idea of an NPL team at 10 or 11 years old, when kids aren’t even on full field yet, goes against the development idea as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X