Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is sadder is digging for a thread that dies two months ago.
    Well said, SM!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Well said, SM!
      Not sm and don’t even know who he is. To be honest, I thought it was a typo for a region, so I’m obviously as dumb as the guy who revived the thread.

Comment

Not sm and don’t even know who he is. To be honest, I thought it was a typo for a region, so I’m obviously as dumb as the guy who revived the thread.
        sorry shawn. youre still a fraud, a terrible coach and shouldnt be coaching though so i guess the thread is still relevant?

Comment

The sad thing is, SM thrives at knowing people are talking about his name. People need to know the dirty truth about him..... but at the same time his name does not even deserve to be mentioned as he is irrelevant.

The DA tattoo made me laugh.... thanks to the poster for mentioning that!! Can't buy a coaching qualification.... but have DA inked on your body and you are the real deal haha!
          this.

Comment

He has a massive ego, has little coaching ability, and treats kids poorly.

I worked for him at Kings, then Seacoast came in and took over, and then without even completing a full fall and spring under Seacoast, SM left for Stars and a number of players followed. So in the space of about a year, he went from Kings, to Seacoast, to Stars. Some of the coaches went with him to Stars as well and he and Stars screwed a number of them over. Salary and compensation promises were slashed and so many have left. So I guess it is people in generally he doesn't care about. Just himself
            i can back this up.

Comment

i can back this up.
              I can as well. I know one of the followers and when they told me they were following ("hey, when you get a good coach, you should follow him anywhere") I smiled and nodded.

Comment

Any one have specific examples? Surprised a club like stars would bring him on.

Comment

I am sure he will tell you every game and tournament he has ever won, and that he is the next coming of Jesus himself.

Other than futsal... has not got a soccer qualification to his name.
                  And tweet/facebook about all 'his' trophies won by U9s.

Comment

I'll briefly explain why SM has no business working with or being near children. If SM decides he doesn't like you, the parent or your daughter, he'll immediately do 2 things. He'll be super nice to you and appear to be all smiles, and then he will emotionally abuse your child in a very manipulative, but creative way. The common thing among us, and by "us" I mean the Kings or SUK exiles, is that we left because we think SM is an awful role model for children.

Comment

I'll briefly explain why SM has no business working with or being near children. If SM decides he doesn't like you, the parent or your daughter, he'll immediately do 2 things. He'll be super nice to you and appear to be all smiles, and then he will emotionally abuse your child in a very manipulative, but creative way. The common thing among us, and by "us" I mean the Kings or SUK exiles, is that we left because we think SM is an awful role model for children.
                      I am no fan of him either. But, some just laugh off his tirades as that's just how he is.

There is some validity to learning to have a thick skin. Seems he crosses the line too much.

His cockiness always bothered me. Which is why I delight in his tattoo....

Comment

people need to know about this guy..

Failing at stars already.

Comment

Dude's left a trail of tears all over the N'East.....

If he keeps it up, next time you hear from him he'll be asking "We're out of the 7's, you want to try the 7-1/2 as they run a bit small" at Olympia.

Comment

If you are basing your decision on where your child should play on the amount of "championships" won, especially at ages before U14, you need your head examined. How about do they make them a better person and player?

Comment

If you are basing your decision on where your child should play on the amount of "championships" won, especially at ages before U14, you need your head examined. How about do they make them a better person and player?
                              It is YOUR job to make them a better person.
                              It is his job to teach them soccer.
                              It is their job to become a better player

Comment

SM hasnt won anything?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X