Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How did you not know this would be the case?
    We fell for the false sales pitch

Comment

We did too. the "1 maybe 2 players leaving" was a bunch of BS. PG should run like the other quality coaches did who took entire teams with them.

Comment

I havent seen any returning faces at CSU, at least the girls that can play competitive. I think we were misled and not told about the mass exodus of girls leaving for clubs south and north. CSU got our money and now we will have to deal with the decline in quality since most of these players are first year travel as it seems talking to parents. A lot of facade and fabricated social media posts is all we see. Maybe wait until the season starts before labeling the teams something they are not. Just makes the club look incompetent.
        Key Words Here: FACADE and FABRICATED. Their social media is a JOKE. That's all they got!

Comment

We did too. the "1 maybe 2 players leaving" was a bunch of BS. PG should run like the other quality coaches did who took entire teams with them.
          he did that already the last time he was with CSU. DR if you did your homework you would know this. Bad hire

Comment

he did that already the last time he was with CSU. DR if you did your homework you would know this. Bad hire
            it was a good move by PG to come back and get paid since he did absolutely nothing at his previous club and hs stops. The joke is on him as he won't cash many checks given how many people left

Comment

As most of you know by now, reports of CSU demise are premature and inaccurate. Kids come and go, club boards and staff changes with time and kids will continue to play, alas that is life. Coaches can only play the kids given and the talent is earned via hard work and personal effort. As someone greater than me said “hard work beats talent when talent does not work hard” there are plenty of kids wanting to play and a place in a team if they are agreeable to work. Let your tongues rest for a while and come back to judge once we are mid-season and have some games played. I know some kids will go on and earn scholarships regardless of where they play, because of hard work and athleticism, if you are good you will be noticed. Good bye and cheers to all and hope your kids thrive, which means do well, in your perfect teams and clubs. Be assured I am not on the board or coach of any club, I’m just an observer of this board and the club bashing going on, most cannot even congratulate other players who excel, because they are not in your team, sad misguided intolerant attitude...
              Only time will tell if the good ole saying "Earned NOT Given" holds any truth to it.

Comment

As most of you know by now, reports of CSU demise are premature and inaccurate. Kids come and go, club boards and staff changes with time and kids will continue to play, alas that is life. Coaches can only play the kids given and the talent is earned via hard work and personal effort. As someone greater than me said “hard work beats talent when talent does not work hard” there are plenty of kids wanting to play and a place in a team if they are agreeable to work. Let your tongues rest for a while and come back to judge once we are mid-season and have some games played. I know some kids will go on and earn scholarships regardless of where they play, because of hard work and athleticism, if you are good you will be noticed. Good bye and cheers to all and hope your kids thrive, which means do well, in your perfect teams and clubs. Be assured I am not on the board or coach of any club, I’m just an observer of this board and the club bashing going on, most cannot even congratulate other players who excel, because they are not in your team, sad misguided intolerant attitude...
                Danny, please! We all know how transparent you are! This is the best that you and Paul could come up with?

Comment

Key Words Here: FACADE and FABRICATED. Their social media is a JOKE. That's all they got!
                  Our team has fallen apart and nothing from the big brass except we are working to get a few more players.

Comment

Our team has fallen apart and nothing from the big brass except we are working to get a few more players.
                    dont hold youre breath

Comment

And that’s when they get in “desperate mode” and will take just about anyone who walks on off the street.

Comment

Practices have started. What is left?

Comment

Practices have started. What is left?
                          Danny and Paul. Along with a bunch of rec level players

Comment

Danny and Paul. Along with a bunch of rec level players
                            Paul told a group of players at the field that there are big things planned for the club.

Comment

Paul told a group of players at the field that there are big things planned for the club.

That's it? No details? What good is that if thats all he says? Blah! Blah!

Comment

That's it? No details? What good is that if thats all he says? Blah! Blah!
                                You are just a hater!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X