Florida Elite Invitational Full!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the funny part, the top teams went to Atlanta and the others had to play games against other FESA teams all weekend. Then, in two weeks, they'll play a tourney with mostly FESA teams.

Comment

I ❤ fesa

You must be new here. Why would any club allow FESA coaches the "preseason" opportunity to get a look at the competition? If FESA coaches want to continue poaching talent from Clay and Armada, they're gonna have to continue doing what they've been doing all along...sitting in their car at Patton and Davis shopping for kids that have already been trained, and parents dumb enough to switch to the "Biggest league in Florida" whatever that means? New season. Last night i was at Davis. Saw a lot of Ex-FESA coaches newly arrived at Davis park last night...running around with the Armada diaper & sippy cup brigade. Guess after a while, coaches, even young and inexperienced ones can see through the lies at FESA. There are 6 perminant FESA employees...the rest just get reshuffled every year like temps...surprising some stay the season...but that's just not being experienced enough to know liars when they are telling lies. SH bailed on FESA after 6 months...now, who is better than that guy? Seriously...do you FESA people even waste your time and energy learning the names of these wet wipes at Veterans? As FESA works it's way through the disposable, but loyal lieutenants...soon they'll have to go to Cuba or Rancho Cucamunga to find a coach desperate enough to believe the FESA coaching "intern" program actually...is...a...thing! I love NE Florida soccer...and I love that there is a FESA to laugh at...I love seeing stupid parents move to FESA on empty promises, i love watching equally ambitious, and aggressively ignorant young coaches run to FESA to spend there season working for bus money...i love it...and every year you see the same thing...FESA usually brings in the Clay and Armada dropouts around April...gives them their FESA shirt and not much else...I love FESA!

Comment

My bad...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        You must be new here. Why would any club allow FESA coaches the "preseason" opportunity to get a look at the competition? If FESA coaches want to continue poaching talent from Clay and Armada, they're gonna have to continue doing what they've been doing all along...sitting in their car at Patton and Davis shopping for kids that have already been trained, and parents dumb enough to switch to the "Biggest league in Florida" whatever that means? New season. Last night i was at Davis. Saw a lot of Ex-FESA coaches newly arrived at Davis park last night...running around with the Armada diaper & sippy cup brigade. Guess after a while, coaches, even young and inexperienced ones can see through the lies at FESA. There are 6 perminant FESA employees...the rest just get reshuffled every year like temps...surprising some stay the season...but that's just not being experienced enough to know liars when they are telling lies. SH bailed on FESA after 6 months...now, who is better than that guy? Seriously...do you FESA people even waste your time and energy learning the names of these wet wipes at Veterans? As FESA works it's way through the disposable, but loyal lieutenants...soon they'll have to go to Cuba or Rancho Cucamunga to find a coach desperate enough to believe the FESA coaching "intern" program actually...is...a...thing! I love NE Florida soccer...and I love that there is a FESA to laugh at...I love seeing stupid parents move to FESA on empty promises, i love watching equally ambitious, and aggressively ignorant young coaches run to FESA to spend there season working for bus money...i love it...and every year you see the same thing...FESA usually brings in the Clay and Armada dropouts around April...gives them their FESA shirt and not much else...I love FESA!
        Sorry, I got so excited, i auto corrected (there) *their.

Comment

Man they have NO shame in their game. Last year Gough sat midfield during an Armada vs TBU game. Yes this was at Patton when fesa teams were nowhere in sight. Wearing his tight fitting black fesa shirt. Was he poaching? Was he taking notes for the Sunday game? Not sure but he failed at both. Took no players from us and lost the game the next day. Atleast he does what he is told. Bubb might keep him around just because of that one quality.

Comment

Man they have NO shame in their game. Last year Gough sat midfield during an Armada vs TBU game. Yes this was at Patton when fesa teams were nowhere in sight. Wearing his tight fitting black fesa shirt. Was he poaching? Was he taking notes for the Sunday game? Not sure but he failed at both. Took no players from us and lost the game the next day. Atleast he does what he is told. Bubb might keep him around just because of that one quality.
            What the poster means is Armada wants to poach Gough for its open director. What it wouldn’t do to have that quality and a director who knows his competition.

Comment

What the poster means is Armada wants to poach Gough for its open director. What it wouldn’t do to have that quality and a director who knows his competition.
              Gough is a nobody compared to the ED that Armada will name!

Comment

Gough is a nobody compared to the ED that Armada will name!
                Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!! You are getting us all excited! Nevermind, do tell

Comment

This is funny. Armada already knows their completion and we are not impressed outside your 01G ECNL team.

Comment

team list

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=67123

Comment

When get past the U12 there is wide representation from clubs around Florida. Positive to see there are many U17 and U19 teams for some great preseason competition.

Comment

When get past the U12 there is wide representation from clubs around Florida. Positive to see there are many U17 and U19 teams for some great preseason competition.
                        I thought DA clubs were allowed this year to compete outside of their closed league. Are there any DA teams participating?

Comment

I thought DA clubs were allowed this year to compete outside of their closed league. Are there any DA teams participating?
                          No. Pre-DA teams or other “academy” teams are not DA teams.

Comment

They are, but why would they waste their time and $ playing 3rd and 4th level teams from clubs that don’t even have a DA program. If FESA isn’t even playing their ECNL teams in this tournament, why would DA teams come?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              biggest thing was getting concorde and cesa teams down here. That was the main draw for our team to travel over there for the tournament. But yes there are up to 6 or 7 different fesa teams in a bracket. Can’t imagine the talent is that deep for so many teams.
                              baaahhhaaah

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2325812]They are, but why would they waste their time and $ playing 3rd and 4th level teams from clubs that don’t even have a DA program. If FESA isn’t even playing their ECNL teams in this tournament, why would DA teams come?[/QUOTE

It isn't a DA or ECNL tournament but it may come as the tournament grows. Twenty teams deep at the U17 and U19 is super to get to play different teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X